Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
Sean and Brian own the game for near 8 years and had almost never posted ever. I don't check in on the forums for several weeks and suddenly they're abandoned? Here I thought at least you two were logical and used reason, I guess I was mistaken.

I am quite tired of the libel/slander that I see regarding us abandoning the forums, and whatever other trash it is you're trying to say. We have a support email when players need support, you both know that, and people use that. We have brought on 4-5 additional Forum moderators to handle forums issues, or bring them to our attention when necessary, for the sole purpose of allowing me and the MUGA team more time to focus on other important things.
Nice work DylanC.
Berate us for accusing you of abandoning the forums, after an admission that you've abandoned them for several weeks.

And i like how you justify your lack of attention and attendance by citing B&S as the standard which you apparently hold yourself too. Always good to set the bar for your corporate and community leadership as low as possible!

You brought in forum mods, for issues many don't believe existed, and despite ample protest about who you brought in you stood by your decision... And already we see proteus is gone.

Buy more games, enlist new mods, just like Dylan would do. And then ignore everything for half an age, like B&S would do.

I guess it must be your absence during those eras of ownership that allows you to view these actions as acceptable and no big deal to the community? Because everything you've done we've lived through before, and it got us nowhere in a hurry. But **** it, we have time for you to learn the lessons Bishop has failed to instill upon you.