Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have ZAWK abandon the forums?

Have ZAWK abandon the forums?

Have they decided that Discord will be the only mean of communications from now on? If so, maybe tell the playerbase that as it looks now the Bugs forum is just bunch of threads about people reporting about bugs but no follow up from any admin at all. It all seems just very strange since the launch of the Diiscord server its been basically radio silence from either of them. ( Though i guess posting a thread here is pointless since they dont read the forums anymore)

Enthusiast
    I assumed it's related to them getting Genesis ready, but who knows.

I downloaded Discord and every time I was on it was just David trying to get people to play generals with him so I deleted it. Hopefully they keep responding on the forum, because it's nice to have solid records of bugs(or anything) and responses.

Well for example David hasnt been online in the forums for roughly 2 weeks. The only two "official" response in Bugs for roughly 2 months has been by Bishop saying its a "munk issue" All while people say David for example is active in the Discord quite often. Also now they made today an announcement ingame, but not a single word about anything on it in the forums.

Absentee admins? Pretty normal.

Admins trying to milk player base for revenue with other products? Par for the course.

Abandoning the community for another game entirely? Finally, Zawk is original.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Absentee admins? Pretty normal.

Admins trying to milk player base for revenue with other products? Par for the course.

Abandoning the community for another game entirely? Finally, Zawk is original.
    I was going to say you are just being overly dramatic, but then I saw the banner for the admin KD.

Well the lack of response and no show by the admins shows proof enough I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well the lack of response and no show by the admins shows proof enough I would say.
    oh korp...you are a lost soul
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Almost a month gone by and still not a single response nor is there anyone that is replying to peoples concerns with bugs and stuff. I think we can safely say that they have abandon the forums.

This is still a pathetic attempt to troll them..
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    This is still a pathetic attempt to troll them..
    Its not an attempt to troll them, its just an attempt to get them to clarify things. As currently people still believe they pay attention to the forums hence posts their issues here while it seems they dont care at all. Then they should make an annoucement that Discord is their main source of communication so people are aware where to turn when they have issues.

Zulu brown nosing I see

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Zulu brown nosing I see
    Lol steel not brown nosing. Ive adapted to the game...just waitin for u and korpy ;-) plus zawk already threatened to kick me from discord :-p
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Lol steel not brown nosing. Ive adapted to the game...just waitin for u and korpy ;-) plus zawk already threatened to kick me from discord :-p
    Why adapt to abject failure of management?

DavidC obviously happens to take inspiration from DylanC. Though he can't possibly ruin the game and community as badly as his role model, he is working diligently to try and do so anyways.
    Last edited by Pillz; 17-03-2018 at 16:17.

Administrator
    Sean and Brian own the game for near 8 years and had almost never posted ever. I don't check in on the forums for several weeks and suddenly they're abandoned? Here I thought at least you two were logical and used reason, I guess I was mistaken.

I am quite tired of the libel/slander that I see regarding us abandoning the forums, and whatever other trash it is you're trying to say. We have a support email when players need support, you both know that, and people use that. We have brought on 4-5 additional Forum moderators to handle forums issues, or bring them to our attention when necessary, for the sole purpose of allowing me and the MUGA team more time to focus on other important things.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    This is the most weakest and saddest attempt at chirping the devs; you hosers should be ashamed of yourselves; these guys work hard and you're acting like a bunch of snotty children. Grow the eff up.

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Thread Information