Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Admin KD useless, admins fail again

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    sl0hnd specifically said Parma.

We have a helicopter on the way, Steel. You will board the chopper and you will be transported to Parma, Ohio where you will live the rest of your days on corned beef sandwiches and Rolling Rock beer as a Browns fan.
    OH that sounds miserable....being a browns fan that is...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can confirm. At least we got a parade ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I agree that 1:1 should be excluded from EOA rankings. I think Sassy_Wolfie and I serve as a benchmark for the land a province could have if they used all of their individual pool without being hit or making any hits. Likewise, DavidC's province serves as a benchmark for the size a province would be without exploring and just collecting daily free acres.

My question though is why are so few provinces using their pool that with over 3000 provinces on the server, just using your pool without being hit puts you in the top 50 land rankings? You'd think that with war win bonuses and pool use and attacking, there could be a good chunk of the server larger. I would love to see more provinces want to grow.
    Because growing a province is just setting up your acres to be taken by growing kds. Without a group effort you're just setting the table for kds that make acres their life mission. I've always found it more fun to see how big you can get without exploring anything.

That would be a cool stat if it can be tracked somehow, biggest province with zero explored.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Because growing a province is just setting up your acres to be taken by growing kds. Without a group effort you're just setting the table for kds that make acres their life mission. I've always found it more fun to see how big you can get without exploring anything.

That would be a cool stat if it can be tracked somehow, biggest province with zero explored.
    Shouldnt be too hard for the admins i think? Since amount of explored acres are counted already?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Shouldnt be too hard for the admins i think? Since amount of explored acres are counted already?
    See DavidC's prov...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    See DavidC's prov...
    But hes not attacking..

Also i deleted my prov so cant see.

Post Demon
    Made 6k acres 3 ages ago with just that tactic althougth my highest acre number was 7800 that age, made 8500 and 8875 exploring all I could 2 ages ago and last age respectively and I don't think it is possible to go above 10k acres without the kingdom to back you up, the right connections or some sort of farmwar.

The only ones that explore fully are the growth kingdoms, maybe a few individual players and the team I was with last age who is growing with a handfull of provinces. It is the dog eat dog mentality that causes people not to explore. No matter how unattractive I made myself as a target, or how much GB protection I had people still hit because they either believed I was afraid of them because their kingdom was bigger, or because they was afraid to hit anyone who was in bigger kingdoms themself, the only real deterrent was to go overly defensive so most of those people could not break, there is little respect for big offenses these days.

On a sidenote I would like to see the statistics for total kills and the kill/death ratio in my province history atleast.

Post Demon
    Also with flat rate increase in explore pool it is not critical to grow all acres as soon as possible as long as the pool is below 700 acres, so fewer people explore early on, and when they drop out of competiton they then never explore at all.

The first war report is posted! Check it out here
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Thread Information