Thread: Old Schooler looking for a home

Old Schooler looking for a home

Hello. I recently started playing again and was looking for a new home. Using Bishops guide for invitations here to keep it simple.
    Nickname: JOVE

Experenice: Quite alot. Played for almost 10 years. I cant remember the names of all the kds I have played in but I can atleast remember BF, GodsArmy and RAGE of ABS. I havent really played since ABS dissolved tho, so im obviously abit rusty.
    Activity: Will login 6-10 times a day minimum, not often during the night. Working as a project manager so got access to phone and computers for most of the day. Im not gonna answer calls during the night. As a parent with smaller children my sleep is holy....... However, I will use whatever app needed and you know how it is.. The "important" war starts, you get chained, you get pissed, you wake up to chain back. I will however start out with saying that I will be quite active, but not active enough to wake up to clocks :)
    Goals: I'd prefer getting size, but tbh its been literally years since I played in a good honor/war wins kd so im up for that aswell. (Although that might require more nightly activity)
    Preferred Kingdom: Social and ranked. That should summarize it. If it aint full of social and friendly people then Id prefer somewhere else. Im too old for whiners :)
    Contact Methods, i can use mIRC (OMG are u guys still using this? kinda LOL....) or whatever APPS necessary.

Looking forward to hear if anyone got the room for a rusty old timer looking to renew some skills.... And someone be ready to explain new science system in depth..... :)

Regular
    Greetings Jove!

Check out our Recruitment Thread and let me know if youre interested in playing Rogue for us! We are a very social KD with 3-4 players from your time zone.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...you-to-Camelot!!!!

Hey Jove!!

We have never played before, but I have a dwarf/tact prov open in my KD. We are slacking this age, as all my players(most dutchies) want a true slack age just so they can do what they want and get away with it. If you already have a prov you can check out our kd(1:14). Im the monarch there. We are a VERY social KD and love to joke around. This age we don't have any goals, but look to get back into the competetiveness next age :) We run Whats App and munk(if you want) and trying out discord this age with munkbot. If youre interested just let me know, you need 5 messages on here before you can PM me here, or if you are ingame you can contact me that way. If you have whats app you can hit me up +14439380943. Love to see old players getting back into the game :)

-Zulu
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Hey Mate,

I Currently have an Elf/Heretic i need filling. We have a heap of returning players and our team is getting their nicely. Would love for you to join our team and help us moving on to winning more wars.

You can either get hold of me on here or WhatsApp if you have it +61452530631
    Last edited by Sozz; 19-02-2018 at 22:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Sozz View Post
    Hey Mate,

I Currently have an Elf/Heretic i need filling. We have a heap of returning players and our team is getting their nicely. Would love for you to join our team and help us moving on to winning more wars.

You can either get hold of me on here or WhatsApp if you have it +61452530631
    Buzz off Sozz he's mine :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thank you for all of your replies. I will contact the chosen kd shortly :)

Veteran
    Contact Knights Of Erin!
    Long live Mehul!

Thread Information