Thread: Why don't we have a building to stop wizzys!!

Regular

Why don't we have a building to stop wizzys!!

We have buildings to stop thieves but none to stop wizzys????

They dont want them to be exact opposites of each other they want them to different, different appraoch, different strategy etc.

Regular
    well ,a great thief can be stopped but a great mag gets his meteor showers thru. so I don't agree with your answer

Quote Originally Posted by Psilon View Post
    well ,a great thief can be stopped but a great mag gets his meteor showers thru. so I don't agree with your answer
    You can massacre the mystic, you can arson his WT then AW him. Losing wizards is more costly than losing thieves. AW a mystic and hes crippled for several days to come. But its okey you dont have to agree with what im saying but thats how it is.

Veteran
    I agree with Korp.

Also, if you have MA cast, then the great mage is guaranteed to fail the first MS whereas a thief might get through even against WT. Just different.

Strategy Moderator
    Sabatage wizards, assassinate wizards, and rob towers can all help a thief stop a mage. Spells like reflect magic, mystic aura, magic shield, and divine shield can also help protect.

Needs to get out more
    Running an orc paladin last age I seldom saw multiple spells cast my way. I saw a lot less meteor swarms and was only seeing a few FB when I was razed pretty hard. So I was doing magic shield, divine shield and reflect magic plus a good wpa and decent science.

I never attack unprovoked, but if I did I could've stacked tons of scientists in those boo boo spots and been a ridiculous threat. No need to go there.

What I liked was having the big offense, plague immunity, fools gold,..I could go on..

It's funny hitting a huge cache of gold with fools gold. You must try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information