Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83

Thread: 7:15 vs 5:20

  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    384

    7:15 vs 5:20

    Absllanon to Proteus' rescue at the previous thread ! So I guess we'll make another one.

    So Proteus thinks that while 7:15 initiated the razes, it is the onus of 5:20 to give a button / wave / send a war proposal as 5:20 have the advantage. Any attempts to train up / switch builds (what 5:20 is currently doing) is considered lame and cowardly.

    All other forms tactics to incur cost/loss to opponents apart from attacking, such as decaying pool / ops is a "new level of lameness" that has never been encountered in this game, according to Proteus that is.

    Before someone says I'm taking things out of context, below's the funsies.


    proteus_ - Yesterday at 11:37 AM
    I just wanted to ask you what’s up with this situation and really wanted a no bs straight answer
    BB basically said they wanted to engage / keep us from growing etc but haven’t done anything and just want to sit there
    This is like a new level of lameness. Kds either gotta war eachother or let eachother be if they don’t wanna war

    proteus_ - Yesterday at 12:30 PM
    Well if Bb thinks they can win they should man up and war
    If they’re not confident they should arrange war without giving up button
    If they’re totally scared they should crawl in their hole and stop wasting our time

    astron - Yesterday at 12:31 PM
    being a man has nothing to do with playing safe
    why cant u just take no for an answer proteus

    proteus_ - Yesterday at 12:31 PM
    Analogy for you. When you play tennis really well and have done it for a long time you have an idea of how other people play right
    And you’d say you are in a position to be able to form accurate opinions right
    Hence what you are saying makes totally no sense

    astron - Yesterday at 12:33 PM
    Yo, it's really simple
    -More to gain by dragging-
    having played uto for 20 years
    have you seriously not been in this situation before
    like, first time ?
    you really dont see why is 5:20 dragging ?
    im not bending over just because you think everyone should play by the way you play
    your pride wont let you yield acres for CF
    so then play it out and muscle the win out from 5:20

    proteus_ - Yesterday at 12:37 PM
    No bro the only kd I ever encountered this from was Bb
    Because their leaders don’t really get strategy
    Their non-flogger leaders
    Every watch the movie, the Replacements ?
    Should the bigger KD with paper-advantage always yield the button ? Discuss !
    Last edited by astron; 21-02-2018 at 04:32.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

    Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

  2. #2
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    450

  3. #3
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post



    Should the bigger KD with paper-advantage always yield the button ? Discuss !
    The real question:

    Can 5:20 do anything to Emeriti other than stall them? History and the way they play this age says no
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    384
    Ya, they can make Emeriti intra off, history shows...
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

    Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

  5. #5
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Ya, they can make Emeriti intra off, history shows...
    cool story bro. nice claim to Fame. want me to list all the crowns ive won farming you?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  6. #6
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    384
    You can, that's also part of history ! Shrugs, you asked, I answered.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

    Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

  7. #7
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    938
    so what have changsed in this topic from the other ?, i mean other then allaon of abs came to help his buddy ?
    And just before i get banned (yes a comment like this get you banned since the abs mods got power).

    How sad is it the best kingdom in utopia need to act like this, its so sad to see.

  8. #8
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    so what have changsed in this topic from the other ?, i mean other then allaon of abs came to help his buddy ?
    And just before i get banned (yes a comment like this get you banned since the abs mods got power).

    How sad is it the best kingdom in utopia need to act like this, its so sad to see.
    No idea why there is a new thread. And Boredom gets out the worst in people I guess
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  9. #9
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    938
    hehe

  10. #10
    News Correspondent protector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,494
    I miss Palem. He wasn't the best mod, but he wasn't as bias as all of the more recent recruitees that acquired their blue colors.

  11. #11
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I miss Palem. He wasn't the best mod, but he wasn't as bias as all of the more recent recruitees that acquired their blue colors.
    I agree!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  12. #12
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I miss Palem. He wasn't the best mod, but he wasn't as bias as all of the more recent recruitees that acquired their blue colors.
    I'm glad he posts less with that new avatar. It triggers me.

  13. #13
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    synchronicity wave.
    Posts
    1,130
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I miss Palem. He wasn't the best mod, but he wasn't as bias as all of the more recent recruitees that acquired their blue colors.


  14. #14
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Absllanon to Proteus' rescue at the previous thread ! So I guess we'll make another one.

    So Proteus thinks that while 7:15 initiated the razes, it is the onus of 5:20 to give a button / wave / send a war proposal as 5:20 have the advantage. Any attempts to train up / switch builds (what 5:20 is currently doing) is considered lame and cowardly.

    All other forms tactics to incur cost/loss to opponents apart from attacking, such as decaying pool / ops is a "new level of lameness" that has never been encountered in this game, according to Proteus that is.

    Before someone says I'm taking things out of context, below's the funsies.









    Should the bigger KD with paper-advantage always yield the button ? Discuss !


    5:20 is 30% bigger and has 25% more troops. 7:15 would be nuts to initiate

  15. #15
    Postaholic 13nesta13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    5:20 is 30% bigger and has 25% more troops. 7:15 would be nuts to initiate
    Do not go off-topic, or at least do not misquote the OP's post and mislead the audience.

    OP's question was, and quite clearly so, whether 5:20 should engage and do so promptly as 7:15 or at least proteus is demanding, since on paper, 5:20 holds a land and troop lead which you have conveniently exaggerated.

    OP did not ask if 5:20 should engage, which I think is what you're trying to answer with your response.

    For the record, I'll state that you, spice, are misinformed or misrepresenting the facts. 7:15 did engage. They stopped when they couldn't break 5:20's largest 2 provinces. So your logic of 7:15 being nuts to initiate doesn't hold
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •