Needs to get out more
    Over the ages I've saved a few conflicts apparent on kingdom pages:

60 Press the Button Fatties (5:13) Rastov 41,671 acres
    51 5--13 bullying fatties (1:16) Xanth 43,809 acres

10 PRESS THE FRIGGING BUTTON (4:12) Linst 9,296,540 gold coins
    15 GIVE US BUTTON TO PRESS (5:30) Enia 8,050,229 gold coins

31 God is with us (1:20) Utosia 5,921,007 gold coins
    32 Only god can help you (1:24) Yie 5,907,497 gold coins

I'm under the impression you guys can get colorful to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    Except he isn't wrong. Both sides made hits in the last minute of the tick (7:15 just had the advantage of deciding to come out or not). The fact that you decided to raze for 125 acres on someone who had just sent all their elites out implies a poor choice or you were going to do that raze anyway (guess we have to assume poor choice since we took the swing).

In fact this is exactly what The Kingdom formerly known as BB did last age. Yeah it's a crappy state of the game but it is what it is. Not engaging was decided by both to be the best play last age... And it's still decided by both to be the best play this age
    Let me rephrase and clarify. 5:20 had to guess smartly which ticks emeriti would leave and to be honest, it could have been any tick between 24 to 5th the next month your max eowcf. We guessed 24th so you get extra 2 points and try our best to adapt but if you're suggesting 5:20 had any chance to beat you by being fastest fingers when you have the choice to leave whenever you liked then i don't know if you are belittling your own kd's organisation or overestimating 5:20's.

There was no way 5:20 was ever going to beat you to it and I wouldn't have it any other way, seeing that the only way around it was to not respect the eowcf stance. I wouldn't play in a kd that doesn't respect eowcf.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Let me rephrase and clarify. 5:20 had to guess smartly which ticks emeriti would leave and to be honest, it could have been any tick between 24 to 5th the next month your max eowcf. We guessed 24th so you get extra 2 points and try our best to adapt but if you're suggesting 5:20 had any chance to beat you by being fastest fingers when you have the choice to leave whenever you liked then i don't know if you are belittling your own kd's organisation or overestimating 5:20's.

There was no way 5:20 was ever going to beat you to it and I wouldn't have it any other way, seeing that the only way around it was to not respect the eowcf stance. I wouldn't play in a kd that doesn't respect eowcf.
    All I said was you made a response within the last seconds of the tick which means you were ready to go as well. I also said your choice of target was strange since he had just sent elites out. It all happened b2b though so I could see where you could have seen a hit and then hit yourselves. Just makes me wonder why not prep on someone you knew would be army home to kill elites. Again, as I said earlier you either picked a poor target or that raze was coming anyway. If that raze wasn't coming anyway, then it was a poor target choice.

I don't know why you're getting so defensive of your actions. Ignoring the Flogger/Protector/Proteus history lessons, most people have been very civil in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    All I said was you made a response within the last seconds of the tick which means you were ready to go as well. I also said your choice of target was strange since he had just sent elites out. It all happened b2b though so I could see where you could have seen a hit and then hit yourselves. Just makes me wonder why not prep on someone you knew would be army home to kill elites. Again, as I said earlier you either picked a poor target or that raze was coming anyway. If that raze wasn't coming anyway, then it was a poor target choice.

I don't know why you're getting so defensive of your actions. Ignoring the Flogger/Protector/Proteus history lessons, most people have been very civil in the discussion.
    Couldn't comment on that 2 points as i was on cny break and being sat. My guess is probably it was a case of damage better than nothing after panicking because of impending tick, or if it was a long time before end of tick then I'll agree with you it was a horrible choice.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Needs to get out more
    It could've been a combative curtesy. Touch gloves and come out boxing.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It could've been a combative curtesy. Touch gloves and come out boxing.
    So far this entire round has been touching gloves, while the two corners yell across the ring about how awesome they are.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    So far this entire round has been touching gloves, while the two corners yell across the ring about how awesome they are.
    The age is a campaign. It's one of my favorite aspects of top play. I know that's a rhetorical statement to you; just letting the parties involved know why we're interested in their conflict.
    ________
    Weed bowls

ummm they are touching something, but I am pretty sure its not gloves.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Couldn't comment on that 2 points as i was on cny break and being sat. My guess is probably it was a case of damage better than nothing after panicking because of impending tick, or if it was a long time before end of tick then I'll agree with you it was a horrible choice.
    Had Emeriti come out of eow cf and sat there doing nothing would your kd not initiate and make 2 free hits, most likely on the provs with highest off in an effort to get cows safe?

No. They would have given you gold and intra to make it fair.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Over the ages I've saved a few conflicts apparent on kingdom pages:

60 Press the Button Fatties (5:13) Rastov 41,671 acres
    51 5--13 bullying fatties (1:16) Xanth 43,809 acres

10 PRESS THE FRIGGING BUTTON (4:12) Linst 9,296,540 gold coins
    15 GIVE US BUTTON TO PRESS (5:30) Enia 8,050,229 gold coins

31 God is with us (1:20) Utosia 5,921,007 gold coins
    32 Only god can help you (1:24) Yie 5,907,497 gold coins

I'm under the impression you guys can get colorful to.
    Any suggestions?

Post Demon
    Man watching forest nothing on youtube is more interesting than this.

Anyone up for an Aoe2 themed kingdom or maybe a fallout themed one next age.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Man watching forest nothing on youtube is more interesting than this.

at least our banner game is on point
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    at least our banner game is on point
    I can confirm the banner made me chuckle
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

I do miss amusing banners.

Thread Information