Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:15 vs 5:20

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    5:20 is 30% bigger and has 25% more troops. 7:15 would be nuts to initiate
    Why would that be nuts? Didn't they initiate against a much bigger wSk in their previous war?

I

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Do not go off-topic, or at least do not misquote the OP's post and mislead the audience.

OP's question was, and quite clearly so, whether 5:20 should engage and do so promptly as 7:15 or at least proteus is demanding, since on paper, 5:20 holds a land and troop lead which you have conveniently exaggerated.

OP did not ask if 5:20 should engage, which I think is what you're trying to answer with your response.

For the record, I'll state that you, spice, are misinformed or misrepresenting the facts. 7:15 did engage. They stopped when they couldn't break 5:20's largest 2 provinces. So your logic of 7:15 being nuts to initiate doesn't hold
    I mean, it holds. They did it and he thinks they're nuts. According to his post. Maybe he is uninformed, but the facts don't invalidate his comment.

Whether or not it's true remains to be seen though.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Who are these ghettoes?
    They need some loving from you!

Hope there will be some action soon! Dubai lets push buttons!

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post

Or kick some ass as a Swiftie? :D
    PEW PEW PEW!

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I miss Palem. He wasn't the best mod, but he wasn't as bias as all of the more recent recruitees that acquired their blue colors.
    In my opinion, the choices of who to put in a position where they're expected to be an example to other / new players, reflects on MUGA and the game / community they're wanting to build. Take that in a positive or negative light and judge based on what you observe. Note: I don't know either Proteus or Allanon personally! Despite playing for 50+ ages I've never really spoken to many current / ex KD leaders. I consider myself neutral _shrugs_

Back on topic: You would think that if Emeriti have a history of consistently destroying BB, and there's no interest in a CF deal on either-side despite BB having the advantage in stare-down, there's no rush to full wave from either side. Perhaps over time, Emeriti think they'll close the gap, and BB believe the gap will extend. That's, uh, okay?
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Post Fiend
    Guess who's back?!?! coming after you guys:)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I miss Palem. He wasn't the best mod, but he wasn't as bias as all of the more recent recruitees that acquired their blue colors.
    I agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar
    Palem you are the worst mod in Utopian history.
    how about you take your own personal grudges and keep them to yourself instead of deleting my msgs with no edit or warning, and then proceed to ban me when I repost it.
    You should go and shame yourself, same goes for lameass Hawk and zauper who lock threads and kills these forums with SJW-fascist BS.

#BanDizB
    Make me a mod!

I promise:

#1 I'll ban palem for 1 month. (mininum just for starters)
    #2 Ill make the forums fun and active
    #3 ?
    #4 Ill make profitt for zaup and hawk!

#Vote4binbin
    I also promise to ban Palem 1 day for every TS gif he has ever posted.

Slightly more on topic, the last thread was closed because it got derailed into an odd insult flinging competition instead of discussing the conflict. If people just stick to talking about the situation rather than talking about how X has never done Y and therefore they are trash everything will be all good.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkie89 View Post
    Guess who's back?!?! coming after you guys:)
    Traitor! Picking the foreign sand guy :(

Post Fiend
    My bad! I'm open to other invitations!

Enthusiast
    Just follow my hits!

Post Fiend
    Do not go off-topic, or at least do not misquote the OP's post and mislead the audience.

OP's question was, and quite clearly so, whether 5:20 should engage and do so promptly as 7:15 or at least proteus is demanding, since on paper, 5:20 holds a land and troop lead which you have conveniently exaggerated.

OP did not ask if 5:20 should engage, which I think is what you're trying to answer with your response.

For the record, I'll state that you, spice, are misinformed or misrepresenting the facts. 7:15 did engage. They stopped when they couldn't break 5:20's largest 2 provinces. So your logic of 7:15 being nuts to initiate doesn't hold
    Apparently people in BB can’t do math and maybe that is why Emeriti is so scary for BB? I did the math for you: 49000/38000=1.28. Means 28% more land. Then troops is about 750000/600000=1.25 means 25% more troops.

Also both KDs hit within the last 10-20 seconds of the tick I was told. I believe that shows both KDs were gunning for eachother
    Last edited by Spice; 21-02-2018 at 15:30.

Also both KDs hit within the last 10-20 seconds of the tick I was told. I believe that shows both KDs were gunning for eachother
    Seems like a reasonable deduction!
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

I have to say, I really don't miss this stuff.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Apparently people in BB can’t do math and maybe that is why Emeriti is so scary for BB? I did the math for you: 49000/38000=1.28. Means 28% more land. Then troops is about 750000/600000=1.25 means 25% more troops.

Whoever told you whatever is wrong. So get your facts straight before commenting or else you just risk looking like a proteus lapdog.

Emeriti always had the first mover advantage being the kd that was able to choose when and if they engage by choosing eowcf date and 5:20 (again, not bb) was always on the backfoot and only able to react to things, and rightly so, respecting eowcf stance of emeriti.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Fiend
    Whoever told you whatever is wrong. So get your facts straight before commenting or else you just risk looking like a proteus lapdog.

Emeriti always had the first mover advantage being the kd that was able to choose when and if they engage by choosing eowcf date and 5:20 (again, not bb) was always on the backfoot and only able to react to things, and rightly so, respecting eowcf stance of emeriti.
    Except he isn't wrong. Both sides made hits in the last minute of the tick (7:15 just had the advantage of deciding to come out or not). The fact that you decided to raze for 125 acres on someone who had just sent all their elites out implies a poor choice or you were going to do that raze anyway (guess we have to assume poor choice since we took the swing).

In fact this is exactly what The Kingdom formerly known as BB did last age. Yeah it's a crappy state of the game but it is what it is. Not engaging was decided by both to be the best play last age... And it's still decided by both to be the best play this age

Thread Information