#makelovenotwar
    then why ask?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Director of Age Changes
    This is the longest foreplay session I've seen.

Post Fiend
    BB finally waved? Emeriti down acres

Postaholic
    Sparta waved emeriti. WHERE'S MY POPCORN

5:20 have offered an in-game CF and until agreement is confirmed, are stopping all hits and ops on Emeriti.
    Last edited by JoRoSaR; 23-02-2018 at 16:42. Reason: Earlier I said "A CF was agreed". Apparently there's no written agreement yet but one's been offered. Miscomm is my fault!
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Postaholic
    Looking forward to the sixty page thread where people argue what is and isn't an active hostile

Can trust on Sparta to respect conflicts!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What conflict? Hasn't it been posted over and over that both were waiting for action? I don't think a forum war of words has ever counted as a hostile.

Post Fiend
    Let us hope that tue community polices and hits down spartans provs while emeriti wars

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    What conflict? Hasn't it been posted over and over that both were waiting for action? I don't think a forum war of words has ever counted as a hostile.
    There has been hits and ops also if there were no hits nor ops why would JoRo post that they would stop doing those?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Let us hope that tue community polices and hits down spartans provs while emeriti wars

That part of the community is dead cause smaller playerbase, now it everyone on their own.

Enthusiast
    There has been hits and ops also if there were no hits nor ops why would JoRo post that they would stop doing those?

I grabbed a SN on a BB prov yesterday, they had each hit 1 time. Is every KD that gives you 4 meter points now considered in conflict with you? Can I exchange 1 hit every day with a friend so that nobody else can wave us? Has Emeriti ever hit another KD that has 4 meter points with another KD?

That part of the community is dead cause smaller playerbase, now it everyone on their own.
    It's dead because all the top KDs have ****played and abused everyone else and nobody cares. Why do you think Ronin didn't care about DB Sleepy to win a crown?

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I grabbed a SN on a BB prov yesterday, they had each hit 1 time. Is every KD that gives you 4 meter points now considered in conflict with you? Can I exchange 1 hit every day with a friend so that nobody else can wave us? Has Emeriti ever hit another KD that has 4 meter points with another KD?

It's dead because all the top KDs have ****played and abused everyone else and nobody cares. Why do you think Ronin didn't care about DB Sleepy to win a crown?
    Intent matters as well imo. What is your definition of hostile then? What amount of attacks do they have to make to consider a hostile and what time span? And is ops relevant at all?

I guess you think kingdoms never ****played previously and this is brand new for Utopia.

Postaholic
    My opinion would be that giving ops would be the bare minimum for a hostile definition. Anything under that would just be a gentleman's agreement to not wave those kds.

whatever works.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Damnit, how did we go from longest ever stare down to instawar. I WANT MY WEEKEND BACK
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Thread Information