Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 7:15 vs 5:20

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    Damnit, how did we go from longest ever stare down to instawar. I WANT MY WEEKEND BACK
    Uhh I think 2 ages ago was much much longer.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    Damnit, how did we go from longest ever stare down to instawar. I WANT MY WEEKEND BACK
    Equal NW but they are 30k? acres up to start. Should be interesting.

Post Demon
    get rekt wallers

Sir Postalot
    from the intel I saw, emeriti could pretty much open 1x on all of BB's faeries and dark elves, and keep 150k offense home to 2/3x if it went to war. Have no idea how that turned into a 6 day starefest. the last 2 weeklong starefests between emeriti and BB have seemingly been 100% emeriti not realizing they could and should open, and maybe emeriti being a little too greedy hoping for a button to turn a 90% edge into a 95% edge. Seemed bizarre.

Do that 6 days ago and they're anywhere from 50k to 80k acres (solely their choice with whether they pool in eow or not) and 300 NWPA per prov right now, win or lose the war, ready to farm the whole server, including BB had they won or lost.

Seems like a bad choice was made. Not opening when you have 2x your opponents practical offense and you're topfeeding is pretty terrible.
    Last edited by flogger; 24-02-2018 at 07:43.

Regular
    Their core wouldn't have been topfeeding us, we would have been topfeeding them Mr. Flogger.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewpac View Post
    Their core wouldn't have been topfeeding us, we would have been topfeeding them Mr. Flogger.
    Yes, that's what I meant. That's why I have no idea why they wouldn't initiate. 2x the offense + topfeeding = farm. Worried about 2 humans they couldn't deal with? Farm them after you've reduced the rest of the kingdom to 500 acres. Prot woulda won that fight leading emeriti. Unfortunately for emeriti, proteus plays there instead.
    Last edited by flogger; 24-02-2018 at 07:50.

Regular
    (I play in the Non-Eme KD Flog)

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewpac View Post
    (I play in the Non-Eme KD Flog)
    my point makes much more sense if you played in emeriti, so lets just roleplay

Thread Information