Thread: username chatbox

username chatbox

So I cant enter text into chatbox as there is a small blue box on top of the box that says "username"
    I dont realy want my mates to know my user name.

My mates have this also as I now see their user instead of prov name as the poster.
    OK I C I can use ANY name in the USER blue box
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 21-02-2018 at 06:47.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

I also have the same problem. However I can not see any of my Kingdom mate. It just has me as the only user online, also after a while the "username" prompt comes back.

I am not getting the below error message. any ideas?

Ticket could not be found. Try refreshing the page. If this message persists please notify the webmaster. L35BvbzdTAPb6GcYYl/q0EQnkskUDLdOyAZiq+

Post Fiend
    5ZdiMRk85W26k2c5rDwnEUQ

Needs to get out more
    Reverb has exploded.

Ticket could not be found. Try refreshing the page. If this message persists please notify the webmaster. mvgfjTAhNEiWDYFl9gVs9UQnkskUDLdOyAZiq+5OT86ye2HqJa39cuPCWOlbiwvaCmys9HItcKfIVrCPnwPksHS1V1qT0j8J7v/1aROu79CkLIOpVXZnQCMmzOTmHDiI
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I believe this is machine code from a global conspiracy by AI out of Russia to use our linked devices as a Super computer with the end game to destroy all humans.
    Or reverb went down.

Ticket could not be found. Try refreshing the page. If this message persists please notify the webmaster. a4CY2YC/lTrbciqGDu0810QnkskUDLdOyAZiq+5OT86ye2HqJa39cuPCWOlbiwva3nUCgpqc6/xmLc50P5Z0FKQsg6lVdmd

Administrator
    Is anyone still having this issue?
    We had to restart the server when this occurred which caused those errors which produced your ticket codes. Normally once you see that it is in the process of refreshing although it generally takes several hours for all Kingdom chats to be working properly again.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thread Information