Thread: #PayKuhan

Post Fiend

#PayKuhan

Has Proteus paid 100 bucks yet?

Enthusiast
    prolly not

Postaholic
    you are temting faith, he is mod now and so is his abs friends, they love to ban people.
    They say they dont ban when its about there own kingdom, lucky for them they can just take turns, you know the good old abs way, if one kingdom is not ready to war send in another to soften up so you get ready, they do the same as mods TAG TEAM ABS
    Last edited by Mike^; 22-02-2018 at 20:09.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    you are temting faith, he is mod now and so is his abs friends, they love to ban people.
    They say they dont ban when its about there own kingdom, lucky for them they can just take turns, you know the good old abs way, if one kingdom is not ready to war send in another to soten up so you get ready, they do the same as mods TAG TEAM ABS
    Who have they banned?

Enthusiast
    They'll just close threads.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Those monsters

Whos kuhan...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

A formerly well known player on the forums who proteus made a bet with in the most public of ways and then lost and then, despite claiming to be some sort of massively wealthy banker, could not man up and pay $100.

Taken together with the moderator comments and his subsequent behavior as a moderator that Korp loves to needle him about, it kinda gives you the picture of what to expect from proteus.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I thought he was a Janitor?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I thought he was a Janitor?
    Bank janitor maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Who have they banned?
    I got banned for mocking Proteus fast change of attitude (all within the rules). Apparenlty i was "commenting on his moderating" and "got banned since I previously recived several warnings". Though when confronting the moderator I recieved more fabricated accusations and no proof of these "several warnings" also threats of getting banned again.

Forum Addict
    I got banned serveral times without any reason. He just hate me cause he fears me. I stopped posting much here after that, it was a horrible experience and i do not want to relive that again.

Postaholic
    its what team abs do.

Forum Fanatic
    Closing this as it’s a troll thread that serves no legitimate purpose. If you want to discuss moderation feel free to PM a sub-forum mod, Palem, the Devs.

Thread Information