Thread: Dragons will also automatically kill dragons

Post Fiend

Dragons will also automatically kill dragons

You all probably know that "Dragons will also automatically kill dragons already ravaging kingdoms they strike."

Has anyone ever worked with an allied KD to send a weaker dragon to replace a stronger dragon?

To clarify, let's say my enemy sent me an emerald in war. If I had a friendly KD start a sapphire dragon aimed at me several days before the war, they could send that sapphire to replace the emerald. The life would be significantly less because of the type change and the because it was sent into another KD's war.

So, have you seen it done? Is it a feasible strategy?

Veteran
    Yes it is feasible if your friend's KD is in dragon range and doesn't mind burning the gc.

Can't remember specifically seeing it done.

u could also fund your friends dragon yourself, by allowing them to rob your KD

Post Demon
    I think that it would count as outside help and be frowned uppon by your opponents, you would get the reputation for not fighting fair, and potentially that could come back at you either by making your opponents unwilling to war, or by getting former opponents to hit into your war or something.

I would recomend not doing this for the same reasons.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I think that it would count as outside help and be frowned uppon by your opponents, you would get the reputation for not fighting fair, and potentially that could come back at you either by making your opponents unwilling to war, or by getting former opponents to hit into your war or something.

I would recomend not doing this for the same reasons.
    Yeah, no doubt. It would be a dirty move, and it's not something I would try. Besides not be interested in playing "dirty" and besides certain negative ramifications for pulling stuff like that, it would just take too much diplo leg work to get it done.

It just seems like a clever move and I wanted to see what others thought or had seen.

Strategy Moderator
    typically having a friendly kd send a dragon like that would be grounds to have "Friends' come in and help which just spirals into multi-kd wars...not recommended. The ONE GOOD use i've seen of this is: 2 kds fight, kd A v kd B. KD A sends a dragon in war AND funds a second dragon to 1 gc. KD B surrenders and ask kd A to send the fully funded dragon as an eowcf-ewocf dragon has 25% hp and is easier to kill.
    Last edited by Persain; 26-02-2018 at 07:26.

Positive this has been done before.

Thread Information