Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Undead Dark Elf

Regular
    That's what I love about Utopia.. someone taking it as seriously as Strato, to the point of philosophy.. and someone not giving a flying fk about anything.. like me

Director of Age Changes
    This guy is pro at whoring. Someone recruit him!
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I like his post scripts memo's when he edits his posts.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    This guy is pro at whoring. Someone recruit him!
    Aside from the back and forth with enemy 6 I'd agree, a few pointers and this is good whoring material!
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Grrahl View Post
    That's what I love about Utopia.. someone taking it as seriously as Strato, to the point of philosophy.. and someone not giving a flying fk about anything.. like me
    Agreed. When I use to grab acres at my whim I still wasn't an ace like some guys I've seen. Glad you're out there.

On the subject, a bocan hit me random with a conquest. It was intriguing because I noted he hit the tick before day change and held enough offense to strike again. This in no way dissuaded me since it was now an interesting challenge, but for one thing:

He was about the smallest guy in his kingdom and I felt he was trying to make the safest hits to whore up. Though a daunting foe, I'm not into holding a straggler back doing business. If he looks good after our war I might return fire, but just a token gesture ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    The only guy you can compare to StratO is the man who rule the universe, you really should be paying attention all who want success cause his words are golden.

http://hitchhikersguidetoearth.wikia...f_the_Universe

Post Fiend
    You should make a UtopiaTemple strategy guide on this setup

Needs to get out more
    In Starfleet Battles the Romulans had a ship called a Mauler.

It was a ship built around a weapon. The hull was packed with a crapload of batteries which you'd charge via warp drive engines. So you'd schlepp around the battle zone like a slug, charging this huge weapon and try to maneuver into a position with as many enemy ships you could manage to get in your blast radius. The weapon was medium range at best and emitted a cone of destruction like a volcano.

We could build a kingdom based on that concept. Sorta like a whoring kingdom cow array but with pure destruction as the principal. The kingdom would charge the weapon as it were. Our only goal: to aim this thing at stuff and watch it explode.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Strat0castle has some competition I see
    haven't whole heartedly laughed in this forum in a while, well played sir

Needs to get out more
    I just found out Swagger runs stuff. Leadership. It's an admirable talent.

I could never do it. I'm only good at rolling my eyes and answering questions with rhetorical questions.

"You're using that bot thing, right? So you're asking the guy who doesn't use bots?" < is my best leadership effort.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    In Starfleet Battles the Romulans had a ship called a Mauler.

It was a ship built around a weapon. The hull was packed with a crapload of batteries which you'd charge via warp drive engines. So you'd schlepp around the battle zone like a slug, charging this huge weapon and try to maneuver into a position with as many enemy ships you could manage to get in your blast radius. The weapon was medium range at best and emitted a cone of destruction like a volcano.

We could build a kingdom based on that concept. Sorta like a whoring kingdom cow array but with pure destruction as the principal. The kingdom would charge the weapon as it were. Our only goal: to aim this thing at stuff and watch it explode.
    Was done before. Guy named HellRazor.

Was hilarious to watch Abs and a number of other kingdoms stop all whoring to raze our kingdom to the ground.

Needs to get out more
    Hell must rise again in more PC modern fashion.

I summons Cream of Heck.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Demon
    Would be happy with less, just a kingdom that would wave whichever of the big guys that explored and bloated out first no matter the size diffrence or who it was, simply doing it because the big ones was landfat. If I was not to lead either that would be great.

Was in a kingdom once where we did this, the incinerators, it was done without regards for the team however and the kingdom never progressed cause we lost so many people all the time we got run over.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Would be happy with less, just a kingdom that would wave whichever of the big guys that explored and bloated out first no matter the size diffrence or who it was, simply doing it because the big ones was landfat. If I was not to lead either that would be great.

Was in a kingdom once where we did this, the incinerators, it was done without regards for the team however and the kingdom never progressed cause we lost so many people all the time we got run over.
    It's a shame. I understand players who have no stomach for it, but you'd think such a kingdom would be a beacon for the "hold my beer" fanatics. The game goes beyond math into dynamics like random setbacks and varitable snooker tactics. You end up fighting some of the best kingdoms in the game and that's a benchmark kingdom value.

If you're going to have a losing record it should look like a Hall of Fame. And I always say, if you have a winning record it should look like a Hall of Fame to.
    ________
    Weed bowls

** Uniques for XX:XX **
    Grrahl - 2

Grrahl unforunately did not live up to the hype once war actually occured...

Thread Information