Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sparta disbanding ?

Postaholic

Sparta disbanding ?

Lotsa rumors, plz do tell, rumors about intra razing, bart leaving and alot more.

Post Fiend
    Spart disbandint? -> Why not?
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Dang he beat me to it!!! I heard astron disbanded sparta...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    so more news to the story, seems like 6:1 (Not sparta) is gonna have Bart and 5-7 others leave and rename from current sparta, so part can go make a new kingdom (sparta) (not snow who is sparts second shell) on top of all this they also have a super secret sparta wanabe kingdom and close gb releations with ronin, it is some huge twist !!

Will bart soon control 6 kingdoms in top 10 ???

Post Demon
    Can't even say who is who and who has not yet disbanded in the top, only BB and Emeriti seems consistently to get back to those names while the rest do last minute tagging and seems to have leaders and players flunctuate a lot more, I think the #1 kingdom is TBB but it could be anyone as far as I'm concerned.

It is entirely possible to bring together people from multiple teams and finnish in top 10 for land and nw if you hold the team together that long. So if you are concerned about t10 get your team up there to out compete some of the kingdoms who ended there by chance.

What he said ^^ and tag up mofos!
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    What he said ^^ and tag up mofos!
    Ditto.

The ideals of The Virtual Kingdom...don't sigh and roll your eyes!....is to encourage the aforementioned Madchess suggestion:

Get your 4 best and see yourselves vs the 5 best from anywhere else in the game. Oh, it's a team game..but too many sulk under the impression they need 24 like minded players or pure slaves.

Think about that; out of all these ages, you pull together the 4 people that'll go the distance. No stragglers, no slow mo' waving, just pow and it's on.

Captain Negative will cry about the 20 other provinces, but that's just fear in a game with no sharp objects or pucks in the grill. The one thing I've run across seeing all these kingdoms in the game is there's at least 1 player in every kingdom that pull top activity. And the ones that have more...that's why it's virtual; because it can happen the moment anyone says yes.

When you've spent time in a shell kingdom you know that feeling. We didn't even try to work together as much as stay out of each others way. All I'd have to do is random. That's right. I didn't even random, lol. I'm telling you guys, you can build a top contender just by having a block party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    i thought KDs were already tagged this age
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Who is this ghetto?

Enthusiast
    I could use some of the unwanted players

Director of Age Changes
    It's just 4d chess.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Ill always take spartan rejects....except vasp
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME? These nooblets couldnt survive an age without me?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

good riddance.

Needs to get out more
    You know what a classic is?

A fat guy wearing a blazer doing a shoulder roll into combat with a snubnose revolver.

And another classic?

Exaggerating the demise of Sparta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME? These nooblets couldnt survive an age without me?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

good riddance.
    Coincidence bart is allowed back and vasps forum ban is lifted and sparta disbands. Seems every age revolves around sparta YET AGAIN!
    - unknown

Thread Information