Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4:15 vs 5:20

Post Fiend
    BB bank appears like it is about to fall, any update?

Forum Addict
    Nesta started reporting he can continue.

First bank broken, will ghetto A withdraw before they lose both?

Post Fiend
    updates plz
    it is getting more exciting than the start of war :)

Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    updates plz
    it is getting more exciting than the start of war :)
    June 14 of YR5 BlameMod (5:20) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Wow. What did mod do wrong now?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    They fought bravely. But with my war strategy and leadership, this ended the only way it could have ended. I made a plan for the kingdom and we sticked to it. I never doubted us.
    Was a clean a good war with excellent activity from both sides and most importantly, no drama!

congrat mansoor~~
    Age 74 #Snow# Province & Networth Crowns # Hermione Granger

Postaholic
    gg hesus, even with manssor speaking we know its all you, mansoor couldent win a war even if he had all of abs to help him.
    nice to see the good old strong crew kicking ass, just dont get what you want with mansoor. - i gusse to do the public **** that you dont like ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    gg hesus, even with manssor speaking we know its all you, mansoor couldent win a war even if he had all of abs to help him.
    nice to see the good old strong crew kicking ass, just dont get what you want with mansoor. - i gusse to do the public **** that you dont like ;/
    Mike is clearly jealous of mansoor.

I vote for incomprehensible broken english fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post

Mansoor won against Rage and afaik hesus played in Rage that age.

Postaholic
    hesus and coss was eating up abs from the indside that dont add to benefit mansoor !

Well I am just shocked. SHOCKED!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    Who is hesus? Messias of utopia? I dont want to songle out anyone, whole kd did a great. Extra thx to king mauggy and Kveli that sacrificed their whole weekend knowing what kind of infidels they are.

But Mike, dont be jelly cause i dominated the genesis test server. I win that server so easily, will crush you all when real one starting. I can teach you someday. But i am humble, i say team effort.

Post Fiend
    Congrats to Barco/Panda for pulling off the win. Good performance and was nice to watch. How do we call u guys nowadays?

Thread Information