Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4:15 vs 5:20

Quote Originally Posted by scheffie View Post
    Congrats to Barco/Panda for pulling off the win. Good performance and was nice to watch. How do we call u guys nowadays?

Their new kd name is "Durch den Mansoor"
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Their new kd name is "Durch den Mansoor"
    That sounds dirty.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    BB missed their withdraw window? At one point Barco was down 12-15k?

Forum Addict
    well we took a bunch of land in hostile. But yeah, could have WD a bit before but BM was in the war and it was intense. We thought we would win and they did too at that point and that is a sign of a tough war.

Kd Is called Frosted Pandas In Barco Box

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Kd Is called Frosted Pandas In Barco Box
    FPIBB?

Why not just Mr. Pibb?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    Get ZZ on there also. Got a bunch of those.

Mr. Pibbzz

Thread Information