Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hipmunks War Resilience

Enthusiast
    Whoring kingdoms vs good warring kingdoms in a even fair war. I would pick the warring kingdom 95% of the time. Keep kicking ass hipmunks. ;)

Forum Addict
    I agree with Palem. Make up your mind people.

Who has the most faeries?!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    They do, but we have more cultural diversity.

Enthusiast
    congrats to hipmunks, well played
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Rly??? I dont think congrats to hipmunks is in order. I feel like shame on 7.7. Oh if you really wanna congratulate hipmunks do it for the war againts eme.
    @7:7 i have a small 20 players kd...we are no that active but we want a war win. We can make it look like you are winning. We also are about half your size...but i believe that wont matter
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Regular
    @portofelia, make sure you're in declare range, wave or send a war invite, see what happens. Less talkie, more walkie.

Postaholic
    If anyone saw the numbers they wouldn't be smack talking so much. They had more acres/nw but we were far more pumped, the troop numbers were something like 1 million for us and 1.15 million for them prior to wave. When they declared troop numbers were more or less even. We came out of a pwcf not TOO long prior to waving them and were still pumped, while they were in semi war build and stuck in normal unable to pump properly. We also sniped a good chunk of their gc on wave, so a lot of the orcs didn't even have hospitals in when they declared. There's more to how strong a kd is than networth and acres.

The war with emeriti didn't really play out much differently than this one. The main thing emeriti did better was pick the right time to withdraw to maximize the acres they got (and their current rank testifies to that).

So yea, don't talk smack on behalf of something my kd did, especially if it's coming from a place of ignorance.

ggwp reslience, it's not often we war kds younger than ours :P

gratz hipsters!!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thanks Swagger. Appreciate the vote of confidence from someone who's actually seen us work in the face of the rest of this diatribe.

Well played, and best of luck for the age.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Needs to get out more
    Nobody really thinks Emeriti stinks in war, they're just picking on you.

And we know that kingdoms who come into war with slipshod builds are more an indicator of organizational challenges than ignorance on the subject. We all want guys on the same page, but a lot of us out here are eating meteors from kingdoms we never hit ourselves, enjoying being dog piled by multis and just trying to figure out the root province by playing wackamole.

Be humble in your victory. Your enemy might've just been brave enough to try. There will always be a few individuals in a kingdom who have a poor victory metric. Appreciate the enemies that brought the war to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Go Hipmunks. Proud of you guys.

Ironically, I joined Resilence due to an abs group fb page ��
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Ironically, I joined Resilence due to an abs group fb page ��
    A bunch of people sporting a hard six pack, and you brought beer? Yeah, I've had that happen to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information