Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New adds

Forum Fanatic

New adds

Normally I don’t get ads . Today some weird blade add is hammering me when I log in and temporarily freezes my phone . Started today after years of not being bothered and only when I log in to the game .Something new y’all may have changed ?

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

They put up a anti-adblock feauture the other day.

What do you mean anti ad block feature?

Like that stupid thing BS had?

Also wonderful how they implement anti ad block features despite a solid year of people complaining about malicious ads and their wasting time on bull**** alternative income streams like merchandise and apparel.

Race to beat DylanC continues
    Last edited by Pillz; 09-03-2018 at 14:32.

Well for there was a white page only when I run noscript. Some text making suggestions what might gone wrong. When I allowed everything I got back into Utopia.

Forum Fanatic
    Now it’s a amazon add high jacking . Come on guys . Hard to even attack now when these ads I’ve never had in years are doing this. For 2 days now this has went on .

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Regular
    Game is now 100% unplayable on mobile. Any text box you click on triggers amazon hijack

Needs to get out more
    I'm experiencing a stuttering screen when the ads are visible. In order to prevent this from happening I'm forced to expand my screen. Still it has caught me in a few detrimental incidences:

1. I accidentally built WT instead of Uni's.
    2. It leaped when I was trying to only train a select number of specs and maxed out my income training thieves. so all my reserve gold was gone.

I've bern getting randomed hard from apparent multis and these things make this a major challenge.

Also, I bought ad blocking but the ad bar blinks in and out just as it did before I purchased ad blocking.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 11-03-2018 at 04:59.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Well atleast it isnt just me then sadly. It seems to have got better today but still had it happen once.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Regular
    As blocking purchase doesn’t even stop the adds or Amazon hijacks.

Removes top banner but still get the banners that make the phone spaz. Still get amazon hijack few times a day. Far down from every page though.

Your personal Support ID is 7F294CCA

They havnt been awful, mayb 1 per day but today i cant b in game for more then 10 seconds and then game blocked by ads! Its super repetitive and non stop now. Literally every tine i login i get 10 seconds b4 amazon hi jacks my page... last age it was facebook hi jacking but it is definitely detering

Forum Fanatic
    Yea its still going on, even sent them screenshots after they worked on blockers. its not as bad but its still going on

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Hi after never having ads, today i log in to find a large ad for a ballet company taking up my entire screen,i cannot post anything in my kingdom forum as soon as i try the Ad covers it.
    1B2798BE

Just tried to send mail to another Kingdom,the Ad stops me doing that also.
    1B2798BE

Regular
    I had that same issue just now (unable to send a pm ingame- Unselectable white space where the message box should be). Disabling and re-enabling my adblocker (uBlock) fixed it though.
    It also got rid of the annoying hair product ad that suddenly started appearing.

But then I remember I had some credits.
    You currently have advertisements blocked until Fri, 30 Mar.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

For 2 days a malware "ad" takes over my browser. It does it in Chrome, and Firefox.

The entire window is red with white text, A smaller popup says it has control of my computer and is from Microsoft Support with an 855 area code.

I have to hit alt, ctrl, delete; to bring up task manager to get rid of the window. It wont close by normal means.

I am sure its fishing for money but I have not read the entire message.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Thread Information