Thread: Thief/mage op op

Thief/mage op op

New thief or mage op.

Name "confuse army" if thief op or "sandstorm" if mage op. Anything similar would obviously work as the name isnt important as long as its easy to understand what it does.

"Your thieves infiltrate the enemy army guides and misdirect them"
    "your mages slows the enemy army with sandstorms hindering their movement"

Obviously this has to be written better by someone actually speaking english.

Effect:

Delays the enemy army return time with 10% of the remaining time.

Important: Can only be used once pr army.

I feel this is a good op thats not too powerful and will mostly benefit the active tms/kds with good organization better as its more effective the faster its used after an enemy attack.
    It would work against all attacks used by the enemy. Including ambush.

It would be less effective against fast attackers like Avians giving them a slight buff.

Oh and also..BRING BACK BOATS!

lol jove. Didn't realize you were actually gonna post it! But this could def be interesting :-) would tick me off though if someone casted it on me :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

There used to be a spell like this, Fog it was removed cause it was a horrible spell.though fog was defensive so there is that.
    Last edited by Korp; 10-03-2018 at 13:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There used to be a spell like this, Fog it was removed cause it was a horrible spell.though fog was defensive so there is that.

Yes I know. However I feel this slight change is worth looking into as it makes tms slightly stronger and the fast attack races like avian abit stronger. (As I feel some of the other attacking races are too strong atm)

Thread Information