Thread: Undead

Undead

I think minor adjustment of some kind of food consumption perk would be nice, 60-100%, otherwise buff up the losses perk just a bit to 40 maybe.

Post Fiend
    If undead personalty didn't need (as much) food how would that work with dwarf needing +100% food, just curious?

I do think it makes sense that undead should have a food bonus of some kind since the race didn't need food but that would make it OP as every attacker would go undead so they don't have to worry about starving.

Yes, with potential for Dwarf/Undead I supposed it can't really be -100% consumption. Even -50% or 75% is still a nice boost, I like that it wouldn't really stack with Dryad very well

Post Fiend
    +50% production science? or maybe 2x farm effectiveness, which are weird perks for undead tbh.

but both suggestions won't negate dwarfs penalty that much but then again why should that be a problem....when undead race had basic thief intel they could go rogue and that penalty was instantly negated, so why not have the undead personalty have an element that will negate dwarfs food penalty to some degree, I think the bonus production science is the safest root though.

You just do -50% food consumption, or whatever %, below 100, which is what Undead(the Race) used to have. Production science makes zero sense from lore standpoint, whereas lowered food consumption does seem to, as it has been used in the past. Undead(the Race) even had general science nerf.

Regular
    What about something like +100 food per unit killed.
    My thoughts were that Undead eat other living beings, so it could make sense for every troop they kill in attacks to be converted into food.

Veteran
    Actually how about food doesn't decay for Undead, since they'll eat rotten food.

Post Demon
    dryad are the ones with the food bonus now and that is fine, you can play an entire age with no farms as long as you have sciece alocated to production

... and you still could do that... and combining Dryad with Undead, not like it would be stacking food bonuses.

Thread Information