Thread: Post link to age changes/chooser

Veteran

Post link to age changes/chooser

It could go in the top bar with "Lobby" and "Shop," on the sidebar with "Throne" and "Kingdom," or be a permanent link in the Announcements section on the Throne page. But there should be a way to access the current age race/personality stats with a single click.

Veteran
    I would like to reiterate this suggestion. It seems like an easy fix with no downside.

Post Fiend
    Same here... I personally keep it bookmarked for easy reference.

Also I think it is a better format for reading/reviewing than the forum age changes post.

Post Fiend
    There was quite a bit of angry people claiming the opposite, that the forum 'age changes' thread was the ideal formatting.

Both exist, it's not hard to find. You can't please everybody.

Veteran
    I think the point of the suggestion is to have a link to the chooser rather than it being behind the game wall. That makes sense.

It isn't about whether to keep one or the other.

Veteran
    Oh, not really. I just think it should be a "one-click from anywhere in the game" to see age changes. I'm indifferent whether it's the forum post (which I actually prefer personally) or the Chooser.

Veteran
    Oh sorry. Hmm it is already clickable from the game (maybe not via just one click). Are you asking to reduce the number of clicks from in game or are you not aware you can get to it with a few clicks from game?

Veteran
    I actually don't know how to get to the Chooser without having access to the Change Province Details page. When I need current age stats I click on "Forum" then "Announcements" then locate the current age final changes. I only have to do it when I'm confirming ambush values manually or checking who has access to various spells or whatever. It's not the end of the world, but it seems like a really easy fix that would be one of the first features you would build into the interface if designing it anew.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    I actually don't know how to get to the Chooser without having access to the Change Province Details page. When I need current age stats I click on "Forum" then "Announcements" then locate the current age final changes. I only have to do it when I'm confirming ambush values manually or checking who has access to various spells or whatever. It's not the end of the world, but it seems like a really easy fix that would be one of the first features you would build into the interface if designing it anew.
    In the lobby there is a link "Race & Personality details for*Age 75"

Veteran
    Derp. I did know that, actually.

Thread Information