Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oops

More notes on this:
    Things certainly get increasingly bad at start of war if a nightmare (ops in general) wave is happening. Getting an attack request in is like playing roulette since you are competing with the horde of ops spam.

Possible temporary fixes:
    1) don't arrange wars via war requests as the server can not handle the traffic at the start.
    2) devs implement a request priority (if this is technically possible) so that War Room has priority over Mystics and Thievery.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    An issue arises when this happens to multiple different kingdoms, against the *same* opponent.
    That issue becomes even more of an "eyebrow raiser" when said opponent (The beneficiary of this 'glitch') goes 5/5 for the age.

This can't be a common issue, since it's never happened to me outside of this age. But when it does happen to me, and I see it happen to somebody else against the same crew...you can't just brush it off as a "glitch" anymore. It has now become the start of a "pattern".

Forum Fanatic
    Well now we’ve got it . Can’t even get into the game from the lobby . Not enough people in the game for this to be going on . Ads the last few weeks and this started about the same time . Are they connected ? No idea . Can’t send a bug report as I can’t even get into the game to get one

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    So, obviously I know I'm not owed a response, but is there any info from the dev/support side of things related to this issue? Is this being looked at? I really don't want it to fall by the wayside since it is so debilitating.

Post Fiend
    Bueller? :p I would at least like to propose removing the war proposal mechanism as a means of substantially alleviating the frustration and havoc the oops error is causing arranged wars. That's probably better posted in the suggestions forum I guess.
    Last edited by trekguy; 02-04-2018 at 16:22.

Post Fiend
    Encouraging I guess.....

Server Update in Progress
    Current time: Friday April 06, 2018
    Reason: Changes to deadlock logic (Prevent more oops during high activity)

Thread Information