Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 4:15 versus 7:15

nice to see the land / nw charters being so aggressive
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    nice to see the land / nw charters being so aggressive

I mean, I'm not sure giving out war wins every 7 days is aggressive. Desperate maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I mean, I'm not sure giving out war wins every 7 days is aggressive. Desperate maybe.
    was more a general chart observation
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    Unsure what wws and land/nw charts have in common

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I mean...war wins do give out free land. I'm not saying their point is a good one but the link is pretty obvious lol

Sir Postalot
    This was a b2b 1 vs 2 fight that's been going on for like 2 weeks and we're only on page 6? Where have all the forum warriors gone. Not only would emeriti win again if Proteus replaced Binub, these threads would be way more interesting.

Enthusiast
    Emeriti didn't explore this time. Hoping to take more land in the next war and then explore? I don't think they have a chance in war 3 for a win, but maybe they can gain land again. Or something else, war with 5:1?

Seems Emeriti intend to fight hipmunks to me. Not sure what they intend to gain in a 3rd war with 4:15, except to help them get several 20k faeries.

Max gain wd is only a viable strategy if you actually gain significant land compared to your opponents... Emeriti is demonstrably unable to do this. They've got a garbage setup and it's been played out. Least now with their 9 and 10k dryads they stand a chance against hipmunks who're basically short two provs...

Sir Postalot
    Seems Emeriti intend to fight hipmunks to me. Not sure what they intend to gain in a 3rd war with 4:15, except to help them get several 20k faeries.

Max gain wd is only a viable strategy if you actually gain significant land compared to your opponents... Emeriti is demonstrably unable to do this. They've got a garbage setup and it's been played out. Least now with their 9 and 10k dryads they stand a chance against hipmunks who're basically short two provs...
    I disagree, I think its a great setup, they just never made enough elites for some reason.

Needs to get out more
    Figured Emeriti was running a secondary offense gizmo based in horses, prisoners, etc for nw leverage and economy... and a few full elite provinces to overcome the unbreakables. There's still a speed issue, if acres per tick are part of the formula.

Betcha Emeriti could run a nice rainbow strat and be pretty happy this age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I disagree, I think its a great setup, they just never made enough elites for some reason.
    I really don't see the strength of Dryad/Heretic at all. Less offence than other Dryads, and worthless spell/ops potential. Would have been better off as one of the attacking personalities. Hybrids are usually a poor idea, and this is one of those times obviously. Not enough offence, obviously criminally poor on the magic side of things since it doesn't look like they can control pop or econ. While I applaud them for not running 8+ faeries... just 4 of them, and with two being warriors, is laughably retarded. And obviously the short comings of the setup are showing in spades or else they wouldn't be withdrawing barely up on acres repeatedly and letting their opponents faes and bank run away carefree.

Credit where its due though, they would be doing worse, by trying to actually win their wars.

Post Fiend

not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    not anymore
    You miss read my post, I did say basically. And I think that that was and remains a fair assessment.

Sir Postalot
    I agree with you on the personality aspect, heretic seems a weird fit. I think that had to do with the meta of the endless stallings last age, to give their setup some op power in hostiles, but that's just me guessing. Also that meta is too advanced for me to really comment on from the sidelines. They'd be better off with either undead or tact, although neither of those personalities blow you away.

Hipmunks vs 4:15 to determine the ultimate 7/7 WW quadruple crown winner? 4:15 has the size, but hipmunks should have more prep time.

I wholeheartedly believe 4:15 has won the age...the hardest wars were already won.

Also if you consider the fact they no longer have the "DJ Jinx" plaguing them...they are favored to crown for the next few ages
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information