Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 versus 7:15

I don't feel like I am wrong.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    Go Pew Pew this 4:15 and all their ubs.
    S E C R E T S

Postaholic
    Top doesn't look very stagnant. Or at least wars are plentiful up there. Long hostiles and stare-outs are hardly new... Not saying mechanics are perfect, or even good, but at least seem to force more conflicts. I mean, 3 of the top 10 kds are also in the top 10 for honor and WWs and you have a warring kd up there fighting the whoring kingdoms of old. Seems dynamic to me?
    Last edited by Tadpole; 18-03-2018 at 18:53.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Annoying fight. We can't wave because our horses are constantly robbed, and they won't wave despite having 10 unbreakables. Guess we're gonna wait for Hipmunks to come oow at 150k and then panic and fight, or something.
    Never in the history of utopia has a setup had more attackers and offense, yet each fight you seem unable to find a way to open and will just stare yourself to death. You're doing something wrong.

The top is still BB and Emeriti and this age there is Mansoor (who has been there before) and last age Allanon. The "war tier" is still not really moving up. They still are only negotiating conlficts, etc etc.

Reading the diplomacy down here in warring tier, which I had hoped would be more active, is depressing.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

and as everyone know the brains in 4:15 is hesus which for sure have been around before, so its not like the "top" is packed with fresh faces.. :P

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Postaholic
    ye kinda funny how people even speak of mansoor this and that, he is nothing but a front for hesus evil plans.

I was unaware or forgetful Hesus was there.

Forum Addict
    Who the **** cares about Hesus? Is he Messiah of Utopia? That is Blashphemy! They are all under my command.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Who the **** cares about Hesus? Is he Messiah of Utopia? That is Blashphemy! They are all under my command.
    For Allah!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    The top is still BB and Emeriti and this age there is Mansoor (who has been there before) and last age Allanon. The "war tier" is still not really moving up. They still are only negotiating conlficts, etc etc.

Reading the diplomacy down here in warring tier, which I had hoped would be more active, is depressing.
    You are not wrong. What do you propose though? That a kingdom with more than half of the provinces absent for declare date war Emeriti? I don't understand what you are getting at. It seems to me like you'll always find something to complain about instead trying to enjoy the game within your circumstance. If I had your mindset I'd commit suicide long time ago lol. I'm not trying to be snide, just trying to understand.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Looks like emeriti is destroying 4:15 core. But I don’t see how they’ll take down those faerys...
    BLUE your my boy!

My guess is they won't, they just want their land and do not care for wws

Post Demon
    4:15 doesn't have 13 UBs, so seems like their median can be crushed in an eventual tact wd where emeriti is up big acres, and can b2b this easily unless hipmunks can interfere?

4:15 can't really win without this going another week of attrition in emeriti so that their faeries can actually hit and grow sustainably.

I'll take the binbins to winwin either whether actually or just tactically.

Also, hi, how's everyone doin this age?

Post Demon
    Can 4:15s UBs safely mass the 4 faerys in 7:15?

Thread Information