Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 108

Thread: Hordez 4 8 VS COL 6 11

  1. #91
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    82
    Or CoL did what everyone has done since the game started and prepared their attacks then kept clicking the command button when oops popped up until the action went through. If that’s exploitation of mechanics then every province ever created should be deleted. Lay off the stuff, it’s messing with you.

  2. #92
    Whoo! Woo! 100 outburst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    100
    Or CoL really did something that broke the game down.

  3. #93
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,803
    Folks again it happened today and had nothing to do with them David watched it happen. Just because 2 kds were warring before when it happened doesnt mean one of them caused it anymore than Persion or my kd did today when it hit us at war start.

    Monsters

    Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

    #MONSTERS





  4. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    Spirit of the Rules: Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion. Because of their nature, these types of circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis. Users should avoid actions they believe are against the spirit and intent of the game.

    You, [Lotus] used an Exploit of game mechanics. To be fair, before the war, you should have informed Cold and Helly of your coming exploit. No matter how you spin it opening 3-5 windows, [per attacker] to spam attacks is an exploit. All your wars should be forfeit.

    You are cheaters because you admit freely you used an Exploit of game mechanics. I have empathy for you because you are too clueless to see this. YOU BROKE THE RULES!

    Fair & Honorable Play: The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, "or acts of deception/fraud" can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

    Acts of desperation, OMG, LOL, LMAO, Lotus is pathetic.

    It's ironic you don't see you used an exploit. You took 5000 acres in first 30 mins and only gained 1000 more advantage in the rest of the war. Its clear in a strait up war you would have LOST. I am sure the owners will be looking into your past and future wars. You guys are not the droids we seek.
    We warred monsters at oop and nothing. And you think because one person had multiple windows open we all did? Lol I play from mobile exclusively. Usually doing work hours where I shouldn't be on my phone ( I like to live dangerously). So again, jumping to conclusions.

    If thats the narrative you want to stick with then by all means do so. I think the vast majority know what is really up.

  5. #95
    Whoo! Woo! 100 outburst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Folks again it happened today and had nothing to do with them David watched it happen. Just because 2 kds were warring before when it happened doesnt mean one of them caused it anymore than Persion or my kd did today when it hit us at war start.
    This is alarming. If it's not them, then they may have shared the codes to the other community members.

  6. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    38
    At first i thought this idiocracy is temporary, but it seems to be spreading. Trolls will be trolls and stupidity can't be cured.
    Keep believing.

  7. #97
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Folks again it happened today and had nothing to do with them David watched it happen. Just because 2 kds were warring before when it happened doesnt mean one of them caused it anymore than Persion or my kd did today when it hit us at war start.
    Hordez need to stop blaming CoL and start pointing their pitchforks at Jeff and David ;)

    It should not be happening that the game breaks down in such a way, especially when it becomes unplayable for one side. It is simply extremely frustrating that a week or so of preperations all go down the drain because there is something wrong at the core of the game (code or hardware). Stuff like this is going to cost utopia players.

  8. #98
    Enthusiast Squee311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    Spirit of the Rules: Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion. Because of their nature, these types of circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis. Users should avoid actions they believe are against the spirit and intent of the game.

    You, [Lotus] used an Exploit of game mechanics. To be fair, before the war, you should have informed Cold and Helly of your coming exploit. No matter how you spin it opening 3-5 windows, [per attacker] to spam attacks is an exploit. All your wars should be forfeit.

    You are cheaters because you admit freely you used an Exploit of game mechanics. I have empathy for you because you are too clueless to see this. YOU BROKE THE RULES!

    Fair & Honorable Play: The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, "or acts of deception/fraud" can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

    Acts of desperation, OMG, LOL, LMAO, Lotus is pathetic.

    It's ironic you don't see you used an exploit. You took 5000 acres in first 30 mins and only gained 1000 more advantage in the rest of the war. Its clear in a strait up war you would have LOST. I am sure the owners will be looking into your past and future wars. You guys are not the droids we seek.
    1. opening multiple windows has not been proven to lag the servers nor has it ever been punished. As a matter of fact it has been used since early ages at OOP to fight the lag and server issues. So it is not exploit of game mechanics.

    2. They did not use inappropriate language not deception or fraud. I have yet to see a case that is backed that this is a manipulation of a bug. SO listing that line is pretty off base. As for spirit of the game Multiple windows has been a thing for the games life span pretty much. So that again is not something you can claim.

    3. The moderator and one of the games owners has posted here and said currently the kingdom you are claiming cheated is cleared. I mean you need to reevaluate yourselves atm think exactly what that means

  9. #99
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    This is alarming. If it's not them, then they may have shared the codes to the other community members.
    Trollololol

  10. #100
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    1. opening multiple windows has not been proven to lag the servers nor has it ever been punished. As a matter of fact it has been used since early ages at OOP to fight the lag and server issues. So it is not exploit of game mechanics.

    2. They did not use inappropriate language not deception or fraud. I have yet to see a case that is backed that this is a manipulation of a bug. SO listing that line is pretty off base. As for spirit of the game Multiple windows has been a thing for the games life span pretty much. So that again is not something you can claim.

    3. The moderator and one of the games owners has posted here and said currently the kingdom you are claiming cheated is cleared. I mean you need to reevaluate yourselves atm think exactly what that means
    Point 1 is incorrect. It's been stated repeatedly that that does contribute to lag, in particular by the current owners.

    Someone else can read the rest of your post

  11. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    14
    ...
    Last edited by Tarmor; 30-03-2018 at 04:27. Reason: Not even worth the time

  12. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31
    Coldhearted, Nathz, and the rest 4:8,

    On behalf of the leadership of Confession of Lotus I apologize for the inappropriate and uncalled for language that was used by some of our KD members. The language and demeanor that was presented mainly by Death, Imjustaman on Discord AND in PMs to individual provinces was NOT a reflection of the values that leadership attempts to maintain. They spoke out of turn, directly against orders posted in RC and on Slack, and have brought a dark time upon our dear kingdom. Confession of Lotus has always strived to be positive and honourable in all dealings with all kingdoms. That is why you will rarely see public posts from us, as we feel we speak best on the battlefield. This conflict brought out the worst in some of our players, and they have been internally disciplined.
    In this new era of Utopia, with such an immediate and tight community, we need to hone our ability to communicate effectively and honourably with our enemies.

    We had an admirable and honest discussion last 24 hours and came to an agreement rather quickly.
    Again, on behalf of the leadership of Confession of Lotus we apologize for the inappropriate language used by some of our kingdom mates.
    Last edited by chodabraider; 17-04-2018 at 23:17. Reason: speeling; inappropriate not inapproprite

  13. #103
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    125
    Thanks. that is all we need. Conflict over.

  14. #104
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by chodabraider View Post
    Coldhearted, Nathz, and the rest 4:8,

    On behalf of the leadership of Confession of Lotus I apologize for the inappropriate and uncalled for language that was used by some of our KD members. The language and demeanor that was presented mainly by Death, Imjustaman on Discord AND in PMs to individual provinces was NOT a reflection of the values that leadership attempts to maintain. They spoke out of turn, directly against orders posted in RC and on Slack, and have brought a dark time upon our dear kingdom. Confession of Lotus has always strived to be positive and honourable in all dealings with all kingdoms. That is why you will rarely see public posts from us, as we feel we speak best on the battlefield. This conflict brought out the worst in some of our players, and they have been internally disciplined.
    In this new era of Utopia, with such an immediate and tight community, we need to hone our ability to communicate effectively and honourably with our enemies.

    We had an admirable and honest discussion last 24 hours and came to an agreement rather quickly.
    Again, on behalf of the leadership of Confession of Lotus we apologize for the inappropriate language used by some of our kingdom mates.
    It's a shame when decent kingdoms like COL have to stroke egos because of a raze fest from a ghetto that lost a war.
    Indeed hordz IS everything that is wrong with this game.
    Really hope all their wars get razed into next age. Then they would have something to actually cry about. The tears we would see!!!

  15. #105
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    It's a shame when decent kingdoms like COL have to stroke egos because of a raze fest from a ghetto that lost a war.
    Indeed hordz IS everything that is wrong with this game.
    Really hope all their wars get razed into next age. Then they would have something to actually cry about. The tears we would see!!!
    You seem mad bro, exactly were do you play? Thing about this game man what goes around comes around. Notice how zero kingdoms came to cols defense? If you did the same thing to me, I assure you multiple kingdoms would be up your ass. Anyways us and col have made peace. I will just avoid them like I did Josh's kingdoms. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •