Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hordez 4 8 VS COL 6 11

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmor View Post

Don't worry ColdHearted I got your back!

/s
    And your front also apparently :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    I heard i could find salt trucks here. Did i come to the right place?

Everyone gets the oops page during war opening more times that not. Spam through it or don't war.

Regular
    I rlly wanna ask the losing kd this question...and dont get angry about this...

Was this ur 1st true war? i mean 25 vs 25(or whatever the numbers were) online?

Look at most wars in top... agree wars.... not rlly...activity at max... makes the game "lag"... and i think all have the same problem... spam is the key ;)...

Sad to see u guys got rekt... and i hope DavidC gives u a clear answer..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDragos View Post
    I rlly wanna ask the losing kd this question...and dont get angry about this...

Was this ur 1st true war? i mean 25 vs 25(or whatever the numbers were) online?

Look at most wars in top... agree wars.... not rlly...activity at max... makes the game "lag"... and i think all have the same problem... spam is the key ;)...

Sad to see u guys got rekt... and i hope DavidC gives u a clear answer..
    This is our first age together but no we have warred with similar activity. I have personally played on every level, In my utopia career and have never seen one kingdom get locked out like that. But we as utopia community deserve better regardless if that's going to be the norm. This is supposed to be a hardcore strategy game, not a button smashing contest. If I wanted to play that kind of game, I would play games like my kid plays like sponge bob square pants. I understand glitches and errors but if the anwser is they are normal deal with it, I will find a different game to play. David has really improved the game play and honestly last two ages I haven't seen many oops till the war with COL. Anyways I am over it and whatever David decides is cool with me, he owns the game and I respect the work he does. But me as a customer doesn't have to put up with it, I can find other things to do. Alright back to playing halo wars 2.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    I have fought pretty much every kingdom in the game. Including COL who DB me last age oop, I shy away from fighting anyone. This glitch was not a normal oops you see from time to time. Granted devs have done a great job to improve the servers and game play. We have experienced little to no oops all age. Name any kingdom in the game and I have fought them once or twice. Yes this kingdom is new, yes some didn't prep 100% right but they all showed pretty much for the wave. They all attempted to play the game and where locked out by something. Either way they got cheated by things out side of there control and many will end up quiting over it. Col will go to any lengths to win, they proved it by reporting some of my guys for cursing. Even though many of their guys did the same to us. Difference between my kingdom and col is we war straight up and keep our word. Your right strait I shouldn't have warred them, not because of their skill or activity but because they are dirt bags who will stoop to any lengths to win.
    U havent fought us mate .

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehobbit View Post
    U havent fought us mate .
    Which kingdom are you with?

This is bull****. Fix it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    This is bull****. Fix it.
    What is bull?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyric View Post
    What is bull?
    The amount of oops when doing agreed wars with warproposal I guess. When I read everthing in here I am happy I did only 1 warproposal this age. The rest by waving/getting waved. We had lots of oops too but that was the moment we got OOP. Even munk broke down for me and was unreachable for 20 min^^

It really sucks when the game breaks down on such a critical moment. I'll stick to the old, outdated ways and keep on waving :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    The amount of oops when doing agreed wars with warproposal I guess. When I read everthing in here I am happy I did only 1 warproposal this age. The rest by waving/getting waved. We had lots of oops too but that was the moment we got OOP. Even munk broke down for me and was unreachable for 20 min^^

It really sucks when the game breaks down on such a critical moment. I'll stick to the old, outdated ways and keep on waving :)
    Totally agree, it's never good with oops and isn't something that should happen since the player base isn't 70-90k Users but 1500+ users.

Forum Fanatic
    Yea we just got hit with the same this . Sad

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Summary: In the first 30 mins of this war Confessions of Criminals got off 45 attacks. Over 5K acres. Most acres from 4 Hordez provs.
    Hordez got off 2 attacks in that same 30 mins.

Yet Lotus does not understand why ppl think they cheat?

It has always been against the rules to exploit some game mechanic.
    There is no way Hordes players reacted SO different than Lotus as to cause a lock out. Munk did not cause this either.

This is beyond strange if the code or server will pick a winner by letting one KD's attacks through while blocking another.
    I think something fishy happened.

25 member KD's not being playable and a smaller player base means its time for 15 member KDs.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    Summary: In the first 30 mins of this war Confessions of Criminals got off 45 attacks. Over 5K acres. Most acres from 4 Hordez provs.
    Hordez got off 2 attacks in that same 30 mins.

Yet Lotus does not understand why ppl think they cheat?

It has always been against the rules to exploit some game mechanic.
    There is no way Hordes players reacted SO different than Lotus as to cause a lock out. Munk did not cause this either.

This is beyond strange if the code or server will pick a winner by letting one KD's attacks through while blocking another.
    I think something fishy happened.

25 member KD's not being playable and a smaller player base means its time for 15 member KDs.

Yep still don't understand how you come to that conclusion. 4/5 wars this age were not effected in the same way. Did everything the same each war and yet we are cheaters?

That's some solid logic right there.

Forum Fanatic
    It happened to us today ,Same thing . Had nothing to do with them. Its a game issue. Let it go folks

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Godhand View Post
    Yep still don't understand how you come to that conclusion. 4/5 wars this age were not effected in the same way. Did everything the same each war and yet we are cheaters?
    Spirit of the Rules: Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion. Because of their nature, these types of circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis. Users should avoid actions they believe are against the spirit and intent of the game.

You, [Lotus] used an Exploit of game mechanics. To be fair, before the war, you should have informed Cold and Helly of your coming exploit. No matter how you spin it opening 3-5 windows, [per attacker] to spam attacks is an exploit. All your wars should be forfeit.

You are cheaters because you admit freely you used an Exploit of game mechanics. I have empathy for you because you are too clueless to see this. YOU BROKE THE RULES!

Fair & Honorable Play: The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, "or acts of deception/fraud" can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

Acts of desperation, OMG, LOL, LMAO, Lotus is pathetic.

It's ironic you don't see you used an exploit. You took 5000 acres in first 30 mins and only gained 1000 more advantage in the rest of the war. Its clear in a strait up war you would have LOST. I am sure the owners will be looking into your past and future wars. You guys are not the droids we seek.
    Last edited by 0papa; 29-03-2018 at 01:55. Reason: Godhand is silly
    Have Fun & Prosper

Thread Information