Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hordez 4 8 VS COL 6 11

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    You seem mad bro, exactly were do you play? Thing about this game man what goes around comes around. Notice how zero kingdoms came to cols defense? If you did the same thing to me, I assure you multiple kingdoms would be up your ass. Anyways us and col have made peace. I will just avoid them like I did Josh's kingdoms. Everyone lives happily ever after.
    Yeah right you maybe could scare up some other ghettos. But probably not. Talk is cheap.
    More have a good opinion of COL than Hordz. They've not been crying about being razed in war, while you guys have been wailing about losing.
    I guess nobody razed you back because when dealing with ghettos who don't stand a chance of crown who just enjoy a bit of risk free razing into war, you risk your own kingdom getting it next age on some specious excuse.

The only point I agree with you is avoid them. Problem solved.

Where I play? None of these kingdoms.

Post Fiend
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Land. I can tell you we don't have land, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long utopia career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let coldhearted go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will raze you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Land. I can tell you we don't have land, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long utopia career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let coldhearted go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will raze you.
    Growing past the mental age of 15 is apparently not one of these skills.

Thread Information