Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealing into EOWCF

Stealing into EOWCF

Apparently its okay for people do so now? Not sure who one four is, but i see them exploring and their steward stealing into a EOWCF KD.

Post Demon
    One reason why you always get your tpa up as fast as possible after war ends.

Getting rid of your gold by gradually drafting and training also helps, I'm not a big fan of hoarding millions of gc and then go emergency draft the last day since things can happen.

When stuff like this happens gennerally all you can do is complain and plot payback that probably won't happen. Happened to a kingdom fellor once, so I made sure it would not happen to me ever since by protecting like this.

Wait till they are in war and RK them.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    What sheister said

Off age, no goals, will raze into war.

Forum Fanatic
    Heres a question no ones asked ,Have you messaged them to ask why.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Heres a question no ones asked ,Have you messaged them to ask why.
    ^ This
    #magi

Post Fiend
    You shouldn't have to ask why...

Post Fiend
    You shouldn't have to, but you should anyway. Sometimes it's just a rogue province. I ALWAYS message the monarch of a kingdom when we get ops or attacks into our wars. The majority of the time, it was an accident, and we get an apology. We don't see them after that.

In the case where it isn't an accident, at least you'll know for sure, and can take appropriate action. Razing into their war usually discourages that kind of behavior in the future.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshrak View Post
    You shouldn't have to ask why...
    Maybe they are retaliating for a rogue province in that KD who robbed in to their eowcf previously? Or maybe they are juat dicks. A message would definitely be a good place to start.

its probably a rogue prov. I think one four is misfits

Regular
    Douche from 1:4 (their steward) also stole from my KD in our EOWCF earlier this age. Definitely not an innocent mistake. We messaged him and his monarch. From him, he ignored the message while continuing to steal over the next 24 hours. The monarch said he'd talk to him but the stealing kept going.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberphobia View Post
    Douche from 1:4 (their steward) also stole from my KD in our EOWCF earlier this age. Definitely not an innocent mistake. We messaged him and his monarch. From him, he ignored the message while continuing to steal over the next 24 hours. The monarch said he'd talk to him but the stealing kept going.
    From what I heard you stole into their EOWCF too. Fair game I guess.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    From what I heard you stole into their EOWCF too. Fair game I guess.
    After he stole millions from ours first. There are repercussions for poor actions but we would never be dishonorable enough to steal from another KD's EOWCF without them doing that to ours first. His actions ruin the spirit of the game.

3:7 stole into our EOWCF and stole 10mil.

Thread Information