Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6:3 vs 6:11 - will CoL get crown ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Obviously the fix proves there was a problem with people spamming opts or they wouldn't have done a fix. Col openly admits to spamming opts. So now what does col due to lock the other kingdoms out? You guys just masters at clicking a mouse or do you have a bot that does it for you? I have said all along I thought it was a bot, but seeing you have 7 post you must be newer. If they used a illegal bot they probably wouldn't tell you anyways.
    You keep saying this, but I have never seen a single person from CoL admit to spamming the server to cause issues. CoL has stated only they know the oops will occur and instead of going to cry like your kingdom did, they kept working at it. Coldhearted you seem to have some severe mental issues, where you just invent scenarios and twist words to fit your batsh!t crazy theories.

Again, there has never been proof of any of these claims because there is no proof, these claims are fabricated by crazy people.

If it's true, prove it, CoL has proved everything on their side and been vindicated by the devs, you continue to spew insanity.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Obviously the fix proves there was a problem with people spamming opts or they wouldn't have done a fix. Col openly admits to spamming opts. So now what does col due to lock the other kingdoms out? You guys just masters at clicking a mouse or do you have a bot that does it for you? I have said all along I thought it was a bot, but seeing you have 7 post you must be newer. If they used a illegal bot they probably wouldn't tell you anyways.
    Weren't you also saying all along that your war was plagued with a special oops error that wasn't the same as everyone else and claiming that CoL was somehow manipulating the server in such a way as to lock your kingdom out of the war but not them?

If they were using a bot to spam ops at a superhuman speed, the devs would have noticed when they looked into your war's activity.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Weren't you also saying all along that your war was plagued with a special oops error that wasn't the same as everyone else and claiming that CoL was somehow manipulating the server in such a way as to lock your kingdom out of the war but not them?

If they were using a bot to spam ops at a superhuman speed, the devs would have noticed when they looked into your war's activity.
    Ruthless did get locked out for I believe 40 min. We got locked out for 20 min. Haha

Regular
    Ken. Ur crying so much cause i kicked u out. Get over it. Ur not ruthless quality. Why dont u tell ppl how u stole 12 mil from sparta in their prep when i stated clear that we dont steal from top kds (especially in prep). And then u ****ed everyones TB , blocked ur aid and 2h defected leaving me and Hell to solve ur ****ty play. U were never a part of Ruthless in my eyes.

And yes me and me only stole runes from oow . 1 time. Milions ? Gtfo :)) what the other province ran 50 mil runes on a 0tpa province. Ur accusations are as ridiculous as the one who states them .
    And to consider that i thought u might have what it takes and put u in council. Ur a sad person who *****es about us whenever oportunity is there.

Regular
    I personally got locked 46 min. I got oops , server update in progress , deactivated munk , then it didnt worked at all. Then i closed browser , tried to relog and 2 or 3 times in those 46 minutes i managed to see throne page. That was it. By the time i got able to check news i had half milion runes stolen , and all the basic ops done on me. Most of my guys had the 10 second window before we got oops locked and sent 6 attacks. After that ... Gods Mercy.

I do not accuse Conffesion but in all fairness they managed to attack and op us as opposed to us who coudnt do anything.

DavidC claimed that they got more errors than us. But after that first hour of war they had their army out and used mana / stealth and when we finally managed to use the game we already lost insane offense , resources etc .

My mates adressed a few questions to the devs and they got ignored.

As a resolve and lesson , no matter the outcome of this war , we will probably just not war Conffesion . If 5 kds accuse 1kd of scripting then maybe its a bit more than just a coincidence. But since devs cant figure it out (why are u in charge if u cant fix issues) and there is no actual proof of them doing something against the rules i guess we must go along with this ride

Hi Alex/Littlehobbit. Kicked me out? i never been kicked out, i left, twice. But was asked by Hell to come back the first time.. i think this discussion about what really happened that day is public on the ruthless discord channel.

You are just angry cause im telling ure little secrets about cheating?
    Giving 500k gc to each player at eoa is not ruining anyone's TB.. You guys were just so affraid of sparta. In the end you payed back 1 mil, and earned 11mil, without any hits or retal from them.

The only impact my actions had, was leadership's wet pants and a few diplo messages. Besides that i helped pump the entire KD, before i chose to leave.
    Last edited by moodypig; 06-04-2018 at 23:36.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehobbit View Post
    I personally got locked 46 min. I got oops , server update in progress , deactivated munk , then it didnt worked at all. Then i closed browser , tried to relog and 2 or 3 times in those 46 minutes i managed to see throne page. That was it. By the time i got able to check news i had half milion runes stolen , and all the basic ops done on me. Most of my guys had the 10 second window before we got oops locked and sent 6 attacks. After that ... Gods Mercy.

I do not accuse Conffesion but in all fairness they managed to attack and op us as opposed to us who coudnt do anything.

DavidC claimed that they got more errors than us. But after that first hour of war they had their army out and used mana / stealth and when we finally managed to use the game we already lost insane offense , resources etc .

My mates adressed a few questions to the devs and they got ignored.

As a resolve and lesson , no matter the outcome of this war , we will probably just not war Conffesion . If 5 kds accuse 1kd of scripting then maybe its a bit more than just a coincidence. But since devs cant figure it out (why are u in charge if u cant fix issues) and there is no actual proof of them doing something against the rules i guess we must go along with this ride
    I can confirm I was locked out for the same length of time and wasnt able to get a single SoM out to even start my attacks from the CoL side. I am saddened that you think a pattern is indicative of something shady instead of just pure crazy activity. I look forward to future wars against Ruthless and hope that this issue has been solved with the changes.

Post Fiend
    Oops is one of many current issues within utopia. Hipmunks had it bad against emeritus but do you see them complaining? The game sucks but COL is one very cool and honourable kd. They fight hard and eat well. Anyone hitting into another war or space just lowers the tone of this game and will in the long term being this game to an end. The devs need to invest in the game if they want it to survive or close it down if they can't improve it. Some wars have been won and lost directly as a result of the oops. Only the most skilful and resilient kingdoms can find there way back into war after getting a terrible start because of the annoying oops. Best kingdoms on the server right now are no1 and no2 imo. Anyways I hope COL destroys ruthless and stamp on the ants who hit into their war :)
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

Postaholic
    The oops we had was only 5-10 minutes to get everything done, not the 30+ minutes that other people are having. I'm sure if ours was over 30 minutes you would hear us complaining more :)

So...how is the war going? From the outside looking it it still looks undecided. What are the numbers like?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    The oops we had was only 5-10 minutes to get everything done, not the 30+ minutes that other people are having. I'm sure if ours was over 30 minutes you would hear us complaining more :)

So...how is the war going? From the outside looking it it still looks undecided. What are the numbers like?
    Considering we had about 10hits on our tms into war from hordez and had all faros eted to 30-40% stealth by same KD minutes before war (strange hordez knew the exact moment war was agreed on - not implying anything, can be conincidence).. we doing fine. Take a snatch news if interested :P
    Last edited by artist; 07-04-2018 at 15:45.

I highly doubts its a coincidence that Hordez knew when ruthless was gonna declare.

Its only 2-3 weeks ago "Helldragos" the monarch or x monarch in ruthless contacted the KD i was warring, offering them to gang up on us and razekill my province. He got turned down, and the messages was sent to us.
    Its not the first time Helldragos and Littlehobbit try to gang up with others.

> > > Count bambam the Chivalrous of SuPeR SmAsHeD BrOs (6:3) said: > > > > As i am a decent guy... wont get involved in ur war... for now...but... the problem is... we... at ruthless wanna kill a guy from the kd u are warring with... > > > > > > i prefer talking to u before acting... so... we wont start hitting ... > > > > > > if u want to talk to me... find me on discord... hell is the name... or do something in our main channel #ruthless

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Considering we had about 10hits on our tms from hordez and had all faros eted to 30-40% stealth by same KD minutes before war (strange hordez knew the exact moment war was agreed on - not implying anything, can be conincidence).. we doing fine. Take a snatch news if interested :P
    One of your guys told us, your point? But I was asked not to tell you who it was. ;)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by moodypig View Post
    I highly doubts its a coincidence that Hordez knew when ruthless was gonna declare.

Its only 2-3 weeks ago "Helldragos" the monarch or x monarch in ruthless contacted the KD i was warring, offering them to gang up on us and razekill my province. He got turned down, and the messages was sent to us.
    Its not the first time Helldragos and Littlehobbit try to gang up with others.

> > > Count bambam the Chivalrous of SuPeR SmAsHeD BrOs (6:3) said: > > > > As i am a decent guy... wont get involved in ur war... for now...but... the problem is... we... at ruthless wanna kill a guy from the kd u are warring with... > > > > > > i prefer talking to u before acting... so... we wont start hitting ... > > > > > > if u want to talk to me... find me on discord... hell is the name... or do something in our main channel #ruthless
    U bloody kid... how is that msg asking them to help raze kill u? :)) U need to get on with ur life....

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post

Like Hell... :)) but we keep it on... we have our strats... :P

Post Fiend
    We keep telling everyone that its a different oops that everyone is having and yet the people who didn't experience keeps assuming that it was a normal ooops. How the f can you say that when you are not the ones experiencing it.

Hordez know when COL will war because we are ef king looking at them. We are looking when did they start training when did they change build. We are not noobs. You are much "noober" hehehehehehe

COL got lucky we hold back and didn't interfere anymore so they can have a fair war after the 2hrs interference. Enjoy your war. GLHF COL and Ruthless.

Thread Information