Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6:3 vs 6:11 - will CoL get crown ?

Not sure what exactly you think an attacker spending their time doing this instead of getting their army out would accomplish in the first place. The baseless accusations around here are insane.
    Last edited by Lebron James; 05-04-2018 at 18:37.

Post Fiend
    oh i forgot it's us again hacking servers :( sorry

Just wonder how it worked differently this time:
    https://imgur.com/a/iKPe6
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Not sure why else an attacker would send 50 thief ops stealing 0 war horses from somebody with their army home (meaning he was sending 1 thief) for any reason other than server manipulation, but thats fine, keep pretending :)

Regular
    I did. Im a nub

I don't blame CoL, they sure suffered from oops as well. It's the biggest flaw of the game. Every active KD is punished equally. CoL just deals better with it than most. If we weren't prepared for it we sure would have lost a lot more. Too bad people will quit the game because of this though.. Maybe they should code a cooldown period between ops. No oops, everybody can do an op once per 3 seconds or something like that. Same with the issue of button. Now an agreed war is beneficial for the KD with button. A 30 second countdown would mean nobody has a benefit..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by NEUCRAYZHO View Post
    A guy here made a screenshot of one of your guys stealing 0 war horses numerous times while he had army home.. Someone just clicked 100 times sending 1 thieve.. Kinda suspicious, but yeah.. this oops issue is a problem.. we were fully prepared.. had everybody online with clear instructions. Now we need to see what we have left .. at least nobody bounced :P
    If you think they’re doing it, do it back.

I doubt they were though, we’ve had same issue with insta declare all age taking 2hrs to do a nm wave + chain
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    If you think they’re doing it, do it back.

I doubt they were though, we’ve had same issue with insta declare all age taking 2hrs to do a nm wave + chain

Think?
    Every kingdom that has warred CoL this age (except one, but they just might not have been vocal about it) has reported this when warring against 6:11.
    I called out this very kingdom for this weeks ago in the bugs forum, I didn't at the time name the specific kingdom, but this was them.

You may have had it happen elsewhere, but reports of it are pretty random and sporadic. There is no random and sporadic against CoL. It's *every* war.

There is a clear correlation here. Kingdoms that war them rarely (if ever) report it happening against other kingdoms. As a matter of fact, if any of their prior opponents have reported it against *any* other kingdom, then I'm not aware of it.

I don't know how they can sit here and try to act like it isn't intentional. It's clear and obvious exploitation. A month ago it was crossing the borders between suspicious and obvious. That is no longer the case.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    Think?
    Every kingdom that has warred CoL this age (except one, but they just might not have been vocal about it) has reported this when warring against 6:11.
    I called out this very kingdom for this weeks ago in the bugs forum, I didn't at the time name the specific kingdom, but this was them.

You may have had it happen elsewhere, but reports of it are pretty random and sporadic. There is no random and sporadic against CoL. It's *every* war.

There is a clear correlation here. Kingdoms that war them rarely (if ever) report it happening against other kingdoms. As a matter of fact, if any of their prior opponents have reported it against *any* other kingdom, then I'm not aware of it.

I don't know how they can sit here and try to act like it isn't intentional. It's clear and obvious exploitation. A month ago it was crossing the borders between suspicious and obvious. That is no longer the case.
    Simple. Don’t use insta declare with them.

If they want crown(s) make them give button.

Six three should have know this going into the arranged war. Or as I said spam ops yourself...
    BLUE your my boy!

Regular
    Were not afraid . We are #ruthless

Regular
    Ruthless had button and could have organized and waved at any time. Instead they went with diplo and planned the war out with agreed terms. Their call, and CoL can go either way with it lol.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Ruthless had button and could have organized and waved at any time. Instead they went with diplo and planned the war out with agreed terms. Their call, and CoL can go either way with it lol.
    Button + Godspeed + rax could have made them lap ide think. Oops prevents that.
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Button + Godspeed + rax could have made them lap ide think. Oops prevents that.
    Yet ruthless was able to send out 1st... look at news

Regular
    1st 10 seconds amigo.... then we were locked for 64 minutes... most of us...

Every kd? Rly? Just for your information, we warred monsters enta right oop and there no oppps and no lags and no nothing. All went smoothly...but at oop you dont have the liberty to do all ops cause of low wpa/tpa...

Also you heard that eme vs hipmunks experienced same problems and i know of other kds that warres and also had same problems...so i dont think its smth col does...
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Regular
    @portofelia .... u were able to use all mana and stealth... And do all ur attacks while we were stuck for more then a tick.... so even if u had ooops too.... i dont care.... DavidC needs to fix his game... or its not worth

Thread Information