Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 6:3 vs 6:11 - will CoL get crown ?

This thread makes me hopeful for the future of the game. Hordez looking for players or what?

exploits

Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    oh i forgot it's us again hacking servers : Just wonder how it worked differently this time
    Maybe you use hack, maybe you use bot. The thing that's clear is you use an Exploit.
    Spamming ops to lock out the other KD is an exploit of game mechanics. ergo you are cheaters

Its not only coincidence you get off many more attacks than other KDs in the first 45 mins of war. KD after KD

Opening 5-7 browser windows at war start is an Exploit, and now ALL hyper active KD's will do this in proposed wars.
    Last edited by 0papa; 08-04-2018 at 17:58.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    This thread makes me hopeful for the future of the game. Hordez looking for players or what?
    We will not be playing anymore as one KD. As soon as the age ends we will defect and play our own in ghetto KD while waiting to find out which KD COL is and keep hitting them in war.

Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    Maybe you use hack, maybe you use bot. The thing that's clear is you use an Exploit.
    Spamming ops to lock out the other KD is an exploit of game mechanics. ergo you are cheaters

Its not only coincidence you get off many more attacks than other KDs in the first 45 mins of war. KD after KD
    I would imagine based on this logic you have never worked in an environment that requires much more than remembering if the customer asked for 20 bucks or 20 gallons.

Have you ever wondered why at Christmas time debit/credit transactions are delayed or simply fail? Well that is an "oops" in the real world. You are not broke, the systems simply cannot process the volume quick enough to keep up. This is an infrastructure of hundreds of thousands of severs, billions of dollars, and tens of thousands of employees. This is a free to play game, with limited staff, and limited resources trying to make it work. In a realist sense - this game is far more complex than a debit/credit transactions. I am impressed it can keep up as well as it does.

Happy pumping sir, don't forget my gas cap.

We will not be playing anymore as one KD. As soon as the age ends we will defect and play our own in ghetto KD while waiting to find out which KD COL is and keep hitting them in war.
    This sounds something like malignancy.

nathz you are the most 2 faced person in the history of utopia. claim here fair war while keep hitting into war .. (hits just several hours ago) Also u forgot the hits from 2nd day of war? Have played with you before and you behave like a child who screams everytime you dont get what you want. Remember being an loudmouth in WM and posting crap like this on forums too, while being told repeatedly not to? Or threatening to leave the KD with your sad friends in hordez if you dont get to play the race/pers you want, which didn't benefit the kd?

Stop the BS and get a life
    Last edited by artist; 08-04-2018 at 09:34.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    nathz you are the most 2 faced person in the history of utopia. claim here fair war while keep hitting into war .. (hits just several hours ago) Also u forgot the hits from 2nd day of war? Have played with you before and you behave like a child who screams everytime you dont get what you want. Remember being an loudmouth in WM and posting crap like this on forums too, while being told repeatedly not to? Or threatening to leave the KD with your sad friends in hordez if you dont get to play the race/pers you want, which didn't benefit the kd?

Stop the BS and get a life
    Are you the one thats getting raze atm? Why so salty. HEHEHEHEHE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    Think you just pooped in your own mouth. If you checked picture i posted you would see that first six hits of war were done by Ruthless and not us. We were locked. With your logic that means other KD "hacked" us?
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    Think you just pooped in your own mouth. If you checked picture i posted you would see that first six hits of war were done by Ruthless and not us. We were locked. With your logic that means other KD "hacked" us?
    They were only lucky enough to make 6 hits before you started the hack?

Where does any station still pump gas?

Opening 5-7 browser windows at war start is an Exploit, and now ALL hyper active KD's will do this in proposed wars.

Every KD needs to know this exploit
    Last edited by 0papa; 09-04-2018 at 18:08.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Post Fiend
    Here is screenshot with more hits included: https://imgur.com/a/xgGAc
    Those anons should be like i've written.

Conclusion:
    Ruthless sent out 10 out of 15 hitters (they were only doing single taps on our TMs so that hit you see is in most cases only hit they've made). Their hybrids (ELs & FAs) weren't sending on opening (would be suicide) but later to bottomfeed only.
    CoL sent out 5 out of 14 hitters (rest are hybrids or TMs).
    They had exactly double uniques out than we had.

Need more info?

Thing is, Ruthless knew the oops problems. We spent 3 days thinking how to avoid getting blocked. And we had to oversend by 20% on each of the faeries (which btw is ~360k off more) just to be sure we will break without taking intel. Again because of what we knew will happen we sent half of our horses cause we knew they will get stolen first seconds. Thats a lot of extra offense wasted cause we knew what will happen... and it happened. Even though we had all precalced and were on voice and so on. Around 15 secs window. My hit was the last which passed and i sent out on the 12th second. From that point it was all col and the wh steals spam. Sorry but... ive warred a lot of active kds. FS, Sparta, BB, Sleepy, Wsk but this had never happened at the extent that happens with col.
    I dont acuse anyone, it may be just the game but maan... its fishy.

Post Fiend
    Yeah you knew what to expect against thief heavy KD while you have that many DRs with tons of horses. Key is to send out ASAP.

We had 15 people robbing horses which is inasanely overpowered thief op and you know that.
    If clicking buttons as fast as possible is against rules then - yes, we are guilty.

Here is Davids reply if it'll help: https://imgur.com/a/PhQBl

So far in last few weeks noone gave any sort of evidence and even Devs (who watched live opening against Ruthless) said no fool play or anything similar happened and yet some people keep pushing it. Against every common sense.

Regular
    But you guys never got oops locked against an active kd? Never ? Quite curios about it.

46 minutes lock (my prov) and kinda average per total kd is insane imho. We managed to send 6 attacks but u managed to do all ops and attacks before all our kd could do anything again.

But devs were looking. David "their getting more oops than you" .

Then can u teach us please how to get more oops but unload all mana/stealth/generals ? Cause we active enough and we like to learn usefull "tricks" . Anyways ... ill leave the salt in the past since the glitch "hopefully" got fixed

Post Fiend
    The trick is to cheat

Thread Information