Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
Obviously the fix proves there was a problem with people spamming opts or they wouldn't have done a fix. Col openly admits to spamming opts. So now what does col due to lock the other kingdoms out? You guys just masters at clicking a mouse or do you have a bot that does it for you? I have said all along I thought it was a bot, but seeing you have 7 post you must be newer. If they used a illegal bot they probably wouldn't tell you anyways.
You keep saying this, but I have never seen a single person from CoL admit to spamming the server to cause issues. CoL has stated only they know the oops will occur and instead of going to cry like your kingdom did, they kept working at it. Coldhearted you seem to have some severe mental issues, where you just invent scenarios and twist words to fit your batsh!t crazy theories.

Again, there has never been proof of any of these claims because there is no proof, these claims are fabricated by crazy people.

If it's true, prove it, CoL has proved everything on their side and been vindicated by the devs, you continue to spew insanity.