Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6:3 vs 6:11 - will CoL get crown ?

Im an X ruthless player, and was with them since the reunion. Its funny they complain about cheating... cause last time ruthless was in a position to get crown (war vs Noobz age 72) they cheated by getting millions of runes stacked on a 0 tpa province from an allied KD wich they stole from oow to fuel their nightmare waves, and they stil lost.

They also ran multi's so... its pretty funny seeing all this whining and accusations from known cheaters.
    Last edited by moodypig; 06-04-2018 at 15:13.

Quote Originally Posted by moodypig View Post
    Im an X ruthless player, and was with them since the reunion. Its funny they complain about cheating... cause last time ruthless was in a position to get crown (war vs Noobz age 72) they cheated by getting millions of runes stacked on a 0 tpa province from an allied KD wich they stole from oow to fuel their nightmare waves, and they stil lost.

They also ran multi's so... its pretty funny seeing all this whining and accusations from known cheaters.
    Farming runes oow isn't against the rules

True, but i dont think clicking an op several times is against the rules either? and when you play that game ureself, you should be carefull of accusing others.
    Last edited by moodypig; 10-09-2020 at 16:27.

Farming OOW is BM as ****. If youre having a GM war and farming outside youre in the wrong for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by moodypig View Post
    True, but i dont think clicking an op several times is against the rules either? Its dirty play, and when you play that game ureself, you should be carefull of accusing others.
    They sent several ops in very quick succession which all stole 0 horses. I see two scenarios where that makes sense.

1. They had their ops scripted and didn't account for the fact that I had my horses out, which means they are running a de facto DoS attack on the servers. No human would keep clicking the button when they saw 0 horses stolen. David said they were getting more oopses than us, which makes sense if they have their stuff scripted.
    2. They sent 1 thief on the op by hand in a ton of windows with the intention of causing oopses for everyone else. That is also a de facto DoS attack.

Do we really need a "no DoS" rule?

For them, it doesn't matter if they get a ton of oopses, because the volume of ops their scripts can put out compared to humans clicking is huge. So even if only 0.1% of clicks go through, they still get ops and attacks to work. It's really a great system for them.

We were able to get hits and ops in for about 15 seconds before they hit the go button on their DoS attack.

It's not cheating. Just an automated script to steal war horses. It is not against the rules. You just butthurt you don't have it but CoL does.

Post Fiend
    It's simple. We had 7 FAs, 5 HUs and 3 ELs robbing simultaneously on 2-3 tabs from all Dryads.
    Once you sent your troops out in all that mess and steals get thru - you get zero horses. So it's highly possible that several zero horses steals appeared.
    In hurry you try to rob from random attackers hoping they are still home. And you sometime rob from same guy for zero horses again. Now imagine 15 provinces do that.
    When you take 10k horses per op which is easily 70-80k MO per op (on DR), several zero steals doesn't matter much. It's incredibly overpowered thief op vs Dryads. Definitely worth some zero steals.
    IMHO you're just overthinking it :p
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    It's not cheating. Just an automated script to steal war horses. It is not against the rules. You just butthurt you don't have it but CoL does.
    lol no. You seriously think someone would do script for dying text based internet game?

Why do you assume "I think". Boy, I know...

Post Fiend
    Why do you assume "I think". Boy, I know...
    Then share your knowledge boy :)
    Edit: That sounds illegal btw
    Last edited by loky; 06-04-2018 at 18:04.

That'd be against the rules, actually.

The "A prov from CoL spammed the server with Horse OPs" has been proven untrue and accepted as so by both KDs. It is only being used as a pathetic excuse with no proof, as all other accusations have been. The players in this game simply need to get better, instead of accusing actually good players of cheating because they can not keep up.

I think it is very evident, that not a single shred of evidence for any of these accusations has been posted anywhere

Regular
    LeBron makes a good point. Prove it. Post here for the world to see.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James View Post
    The "A prov from CoL spammed the server with Horse OPs" has been proven untrue and accepted as so by both KDs. It is only being used as a pathetic excuse with no proof, as all other accusations have been. The players in this game simply need to get better, instead of accusing actually good players of cheating because they can not keep up.

I think it is very evident, that not a single shred of evidence for any of these accusations has been posted anywhere
    Obviously the fix proves there was a problem with people spamming opts or they wouldn't have done a fix. Col openly admits to spamming opts. So now what does col due to lock the other kingdoms out? You guys just masters at clicking a mouse or do you have a bot that does it for you? I have said all along I thought it was a bot, but seeing you have 7 post you must be newer. If they used a illegal bot they probably wouldn't tell you anyways.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Obviously the fix proves there was a problem with people spamming opts or they wouldn't have done a fix. Col openly admits to spamming opts. So now what does col due to lock the other kingdoms out? You guys just masters at clicking a mouse or do you have a bot that does it for you? I have said all along I thought it was a bot, but seeing you have 7 post you must be newer. If they used a illegal bot they probably wouldn't tell you anyways.
    Prove it.

Thread Information