Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hipmunks farmout to Emeriti

Regular
    Hahahaha Gl for both kds... guess this will last for one week or so

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    We have: 134k acres | 26,673k nw | tpa+wpa+sci 4,711k nw |*273k peons | 1,820k units (+3k solds) | 796k income (106k TOG) | 541k wages | 2,066k gc | 242k runes | 7,521k food

They have: 160k acres | 29,460k nw | tpa+wpa+sci 4,067k nw |*188k peons | 1,550k units (+2k solds) | 961k income (165k TOG) | 595k wages | 1,841k gc | 208k runes | 32,087k food

Both sides have killed and restarted a new Godspeed. We've been tanking a ruby dragon all war, they have no dragon on them atm. We're beating the crap out of each other and I don't see it ending anytime soon!
    So hipmunks have the lead with every Metric except land. Actually I noticed emeriti gaining a lot of honor on big dryads. I think that worries me most long term for hipmunks and 4:15. I'm imagining a 15k acres Duke dryad is ****ing terrifying

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    So hipmunks have the lead with every Metric except land. Actually I noticed emeriti gaining a lot of honor on big dryads. I think that worries me most long term for hipmunks and 4:15. I'm imagining a 15k acres Duke dryad is ****ing terrifying
    Clearly losing the food war

A 15k acre duke dryad that get to make 1 hit...
    Terrifying.

Sir Postalot
    Since Hipmunks is only going for war win crown or war wins in general, there's a zero percent chance they'd ever WD. Not sure what's keeping emeriti in it given they're on the 3rd war of a b2b2b, I'd be exhausted.

Post Demon
    could be they are fearing to get razed in warending if they end the war in case there are no cf with RR.

Who's RR?

Regular
    RR = Rarcoloco

(Renigades Revange)

Forum Fanatic
    Hipmunks are being evil as are we. That’s the update

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Since Hipmunks is only going for war win crown or war wins in general, there's a zero percent chance they'd ever WD. Not sure what's keeping emeriti in it given they're on the 3rd war of a b2b2b, I'd be exhausted.
    You were known for some endurance warring yourself back in the day flogster

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    could be they are fearing to get razed in warending if they end the war in case there are no cf with RR.
    Would be ballless to raze into eowcf. 4:15 should have begun razing the moment war started.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    We are obviously going for the WW, but it's untrue that there's a 0 percent chance we would WD. If we run out of win conditions we would WD just like any other war kd would.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You were known for some endurance warring yourself back in the day flogster
    Actually I only made it past 3 days once, a b2b w/ hesus where it took a week to win the 2nd one after losing the first. It was the last war I ever had the energy to fight and I haven't been back sine.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    We are obviously going for the WW, but it's untrue that there's a 0 percent chance we would WD. If we run out of win conditions we would WD just like any other war kd would.
    How many ubs on each side?
    BLUE your my boy!

Veteran
    Nice to see Hipmunks competing. Looks like NW gap closing...

What's the race/pers distribution on both sides?

Thread Information