Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Your just silly, inappropriate msgs where thrown from both sides only one side reported them. Then they kept up insults for like a week after the war. This led to a few in my kingdom hitting into their war. I had zero to do with the those hits into there war. They refused a cf after the hits, so bad leadership on their side. I am sure they are begging others to help them but why would anyone help them? They refuse to cf, even a short cf because they have the button right now and plan to declare on us obviously. So keep running around crying it warms my heart, but you have been misinformed obviously.
    I’m sorry I don’t normally get involved in this, and have tried to stay out of this drama but there are just too many contradictions.

I took out most of the rk, but point is which prov are you again? Pretty sure you said you had zero to do with it, yet here are both the monarch and steward razing in as part of the rk. Don’t worry I have screenshots of the full hits in war and eowcf too. Also curious if 17 different players counts as a “few” players hitting in? I just went through news and counted 17 different hitters from your kd. Guess 17/24 counts as “few”. Also have screen shots of the “cf” you offered in discord asking us to let the razing continue in war and we can agree to cf after war. Never did I or any other ls receive a pm or any legitimate offer or suggestion of cf.

June 10 of YR9 Last Jedi Sucked (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11)
    June 10 of YR9 Last Jedi Sucked (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
    June 10 of YR9 X Men Dark Phoenix (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
    June 10 of YR9 Su1c1de Squad (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
    June 10 of YR9 X Men Dark Phoenix (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
    June 10 of YR9 The Predator (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
    June 10 of YR9 Blood Blue Moon (4:8) razed 6 acres of RobEm (6:11).
    June 10 of YR9 Alas, the once proud province of RobEm has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Message me directly in game and I’m more than happy to talk to you. But continuing to talk on forums to win some sort of forum sympathy to make us look like the bad kd who refuses to cf despite your earnest and genuine attempts to diplo is plain false. I don’t condone any sh*t talking from either side and you have my apologies for anything offensive our kd has said. But I’d love to hear you just for once take an ounce of responsibility for anything that occurred.

Post Fiend
    So you are the M? And we only talk to you to settle things? Why does some of your members then keep saying they are part of leadership. That explains why cf offered where not entertained.

Post Fiend
    Remsan - 04/06/2018
    You are free to explain somehow why you bother to attack us?
    cause i dont understand it
    and please keep it civil if you wanna talk pm
    Feel free to explain what you mean by terms to end it?
    nathz - 04/06/2018
    I dont talk to members. get someone from leaders to pm me.
    Remsan - 04/06/2018
    I am

Post Fiend
    You can talk to Remsan, Jewbacca or me if you have anything to say. Three of us are in LS.
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jewbacca View Post
    Never did I or any other ls receive a pm or any legitimate offer or suggestion of cf.
    Then what's with the message.

Old veteran new account for forums here :)

The way I see it though is why don't we have some minor modifications to the game be made. We have an honor system for a reason.

If someone Hits into a war they should lose honor for it, the more damage the more honor lost, Also the receiving end doesn't lose honor or gain honor in that event.

This could be used for EOWCF ops, Hitting or opping into wars, dragon slinging pre-war, and maybe even the killing blow on a province (Last person who razed or massed it within a certain number of ticks, as you don't want to be punished for an inactive sloppy player dying)

I mean the honor system is supposed to be there to create some sort of balance in the game without dis-allowing bad things to happen. If you want to be an evil obnoxious kingdom, so be it, but you won't have honor and the benefits that come with it. We don't want new players to get discouraged when the join because they just won't stay. I'd love Utopia to be back to its former glory days both new and old players slugging it out and so many things happening at once. It gets boring warring the same old kingdoms with the same old tactics and the same old setups. I feel this could also help guide those new players into proper etiquette for the game.

Just my thoughts on it all, have no idea who is right or who is wrong in this forum as it seems like just a lot of finger pointing going on, and its not my business to get involved directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigs View Post
    Old veteran new account for forums here
    #meetoo
    Gigs 5 Paragraphs can make this more clear.
    About 2 weeks ago Hordes and Lotus fought "agreed war". 40 ppl chomping at the bit. Lotus got off 45 attacks in about 50 Mins to Hordz 3

Hordes claimed Lotus Used bot and or scripts to cheat and block Hordez attacks. DEVS said no "evidence" could be found of Bots or Scripts. That's not the same thing as DEVS saying Lotus did not cheat. Just no evidence.

During the heated discussions Lotus said their mates used 3-5 browser pages open per mate to spam the server as OOPS happen when 40 ppl do ops and attacks.
    To me and a few Hordez ppl this is an EXPLOIT. The DEVS must agree its an exploit ergo the brand new "HOT FIX"

So, strongly believing Lotus is cheaters, Hordez hit into Lotus war with 6:3 to block Lotus from war win Crown

I have read every post in 3 threads cause DEVS making a hot fix is most interesting thing in 3 ages.
    I think its wrong to hit into a war but I understand why Hordez did it.
    I also think opening 5 browser windows per mate to spam the enemy is wrong and an EXPLOIT or we would not have a HOT FIX
    Neither side has a clean nose here.
    Last edited by Evilyn; 13-04-2018 at 16:48.

Regular
    CoL didn't EXPLOIT anything. That's just how you play the game if the risk is high and you can't afford screw ups.
    Beginning of age that's how you attack fast when you know the server is gonna stop.
    CoL just outplayed you. And all of you are trying to put blame on CoL for beating you fair. It's not their fault that the game can't handle it.

Our fight with Emeriti the same thing happened. Once it started I instructed a few of my key attackers to open up a few additional tabs and keep on spamming. They in fact did attack before others that didn't do it.

So the only problem COL had is that you didn't think of this and they attacked faster than you.

Post Fiend
    CoL is still trying hard to deny lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilyn View Post
    #meetoo
    Gigs 5 Paragraphs can make this more clear. I too point no fingers.
    About 2 weeks ago Hordes and Lotus fought "agreed war". 40 ppl chomping at the bit. Lotus got off 45 attacks in about 50 Mins to Hordz 3

Hordes claimed Lotus Used bot and or scripts to cheat and block Hordez attacks. DEVS said no "evidence" could be found of Bots or Scripts. That's not the same thing as DEVS saying Lotus did not cheat. Just no evidence.

During the heated discussions Lotus said their mates used 3-5 browser pages open per mate to spam the server as OOPS happen when 40 ppl do ops and attacks.
    To me and a few Hordez ppl this is an EXPLOIT. The DEVS must agree its an exploit ergo the brand new "HOT FIX"

So, strongly believing Lotus is cheaters, Hordez hit into Lotus war with 6:3 to block Lotus from war Crown

I have read every post in 3 threads cause DEVS making a hot fix is most interesting thing in 3 ages.
    I think its wrong to hit into a war but I understand why Hordez did it.
    I also think opening 5 browser windows per mate to spam the enemy is wrong and an EXPLOIT or we would not have a HOT FIX
    Neither side has a clean nose here.
    From the sound of what you're telling me though Lotus had no intentions of exploiting any bug (not sure they knew it existed or not either?). If anything the game itself is at fault for the "oops". Anyways I'm not sure how that would Block Hordes attacks specifically but not their own attacks as any open window for Ops/Attacks would be open to both parties at the same time, yes? While Anyone hitting into a war is bad, and frowned upon, its not against the rules either. However it can lead to no one wanting to war said kingdom for fear that if they win they may get waved while in another war, and other bad stuff that could happen to their kingdom, such as they themselves could get waved while in war. Even worse then waving into a war, is the PKing of provinces while in said war, which i also believe happened right? That is going above and beyond revenge, and into pure spite.

In the end you have to leave it up to the Devs to make the final say on whether any cheating was committed or bug was exploited as they would have time logs to see if it was coordinated. If they felt wrong doing was had, appropriate action would have taken place. Taking things into your own hands even if you felt robbed, is probably not the best course of action.

Once again these are just my opinions on the matter and I don't take one side over the other just giving my insight to whats being explained to me. I suppose you can take that for what its worth to you all.

Regular
    I'm from Hipmunks, I have nothing to do with COL.
    I'm just angry at you guys for being such sour losers. They would destroy you on equal grounds and you know it - that's why I think you feel this way.

And what you're saying is that devs couldn't find any evidence of COL cheating - but they can't find any evidence of them not cheating. NO, it's a simple matter of the devs not being able to find ANY evidence of them cheating. They didn't load up scripts/bots to spam it for them. They just opened a few extra tabs and spammed much more than you, but you cowardly went on the path of RKing them instead of trying to beat them next age.

From a totally neutral pov.
    CoL are guilty of nothing more than clicking the "steal warhorses" button.
    Any organised active kd does the same.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    One of your players joined my kingdom and told me you did. Jeez. Also all I did was avoid warring you guys, beyond that I never really worried to much about it.
    If the player you're talking about is Thunder/Rong De, then this is simply untrue. He told you repeatedly that we did not cheat during that war, and he was repeatedly ignored so he dropped it. If you're talking about another player, then I'd love to know who that was. This version of your story is a vast departure from the original version; in fact, originally nothing was ever mentioned about one of our ex-players talking to you, so I feel this is you just covering your ass now tbh.

Anyway yeah this thread isn't about me so I shouldn't have involved myself.

Hey Zulu you dick! I'll Whatsapp you
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Veteran
    CoL are good at organising wars on good terms for themselves and Loky is good at getting small concessions for his KD. That's not cheating; it's at worst a bit sneaky and at best excellent diplomacy. I have fought CoL three times, and have dealt with them a lot. I don't think Loky would have any qualms with me calling him a sneaky MF. But there is an absolute chasm between pursuing good war terms and actively cheating.

I support CoL on this one, and I hope that the new OOPSing fix works, because it is unquestionably demoralising and devastating to 'declaration' efforts.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dowla1337 View Post
    I'm from Hipmunks, I have nothing to do with COL.
    I'm just angry at you guys for being such sour losers. They would destroy you on equal grounds and you know it - that's why I think you feel this way.

And what you're saying is that devs couldn't find any evidence of COL cheating - but they can't find any evidence of them not cheating. NO, it's a simple matter of the devs not being able to find ANY evidence of them cheating. They didn't load up scripts/bots to spam it for them. They just opened a few extra tabs and spammed much more than you, but you cowardly went on the path of RKing them instead of trying to beat them next age.
    They got RKed for their mouths, not over the glitch.....

Thread Information