Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

Since their war with CoL I have seen members of this kingdom spamming the forums, discord and everywhere else they can with their claims, of which they have no proof and repeatedly been told are complete fiction. Now they are hitting into an age deciding war, because of these accusation which have been proven false. We do not even get to to see decent end game wars anymore because people like this are now running the game into the ground. It is sad, but apparently the future of Utopa

Hordez hitting into a war they have no business in, because of their insane accusations is pathetic

Lebron

The facts so far from Discord and other sources:

1) Hordez has non stop whined on every forum since getting pounded in their war with CoL
    2) Hordez tagged for this double war days ago
    4) Hordez got a full round of ETs in before Ruthless proposed
    5) Hordez is actively hitting into an age deciding war
    6) CoL apparently caused the entire server to crash by having a single attacker using the steal war horses op 2 or 3x
    7) Hordez and Ruthless have been seen on discord in each others channels discussing this war in the past week

Ages ago a kingdom like Hordez would have been massively punished by the server for these actions, ruining the entire integrity of the game, now it is just standard it seems

If Hordez is hitting you guys it has nothing to do with us, we have nothing to do with their actions.

Gonna ask Hordez to stay the f out of this, please and ty, get your revenge next age or after CoL withdraws ;)

Post Fiend
    Whats with the crying king james?

I would like to note Hordez official reply is "Whats with the crying king james?" showing the true depth and maturity of it's members

King James

*I would also like to point out I am not a current member of any of these KDs, just someone who got tired of Hordez whining and tired of them trying to drag this game into the mud
    Last edited by Lebron James; 05-04-2018 at 20:13.

Post Fiend
    Ok. We dont care. keep crying

Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    Ok. We dont care. keep crying
    Nathz you personally attack people on every forum, attack the devs, and do not engage in discussion regarding the actual game. This seems reflective of your kingdom, who should be removed entirely based on the games own rules, unless this is to be taken as how we, as players, are to proceed in Utopia

Enthusiast
    Who the hell are Hordez? Always annoying when ghettos stick their noses in places they don't belong.

Enthusiast
    Entire situation is because some of cols players ran their mouths and pissed off some of my guys. So they got their revenge, beyond that nothing to see. As for col get revenge lolol, they only do agreed wars where they get the button. I am terrified.......

@Coldhearted

I have experience with CoL and they are nothing but honorable in the past, only your kd seems to think otherwise. We have seen many many examples of your KD acting exactly like you accuse, and this is your reason for hitting into a war?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestix View Post
    @Coldhearted

I have experience with CoL and they are nothing but honorable in the past, only your kd seems to think otherwise. We have seen many many examples of your KD acting exactly like you accuse, and this is your reason for hitting into a war?
    1 post? So col is desperate enough to create fake accounts to defend them. Jeez

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James View Post
    Since their war with CoL I have seen members of this kingdom spamming the forums, discord and everywhere else they can with their claims, of which they have no proof and repeatedly been told are complete fiction. Now they are hitting into an age deciding war, because of these accusation which have been proven false. We do not even get to to see decent end game wars anymore because people like this are now running the game into the ground. It is sad, but apparently the future of Utopa

Hordez hitting into a war they have no business in, because of their insane accusations is pathetic

Lebron
    Wasn't that you ruining their game first with your trick and cocky attitude? It's normal that people get pissed off. Time to use the diplomatic skill that get you so many easy wars to solve the issue :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Entire situation is because some of cols players ran their mouths and pissed off some of my guys. So they got their revenge, beyond that nothing to see. As for col get revenge lolol, they only do agreed wars where they get the button. I am terrified.......
    Hows the mining going? Seems to be profitable.

Again, I am not with either Kingdom, but what is this trick you speak of? The oops problem has been reported from every reputable kingdom and the devs as being a game issue that CoL had nothing to do with. Why is this even being talked about anymore?

You didnt CF and didnt apologize for name calling and insults. And just keep running your mouths. Does war gives you protection?

NO!

And really asking ruthless to ask us to back down? Why don't you reach out to our monarch/steward and do diplo instead. Lol. All you do is brag on getting the button so u can exploit spam the server which you are only good at, other than that nothing special.

Mistake is that we agree to give you button. Well not doing it twice here.

Please state your public apology here.

Thread Information