Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
Your just silly, inappropriate msgs where thrown from both sides only one side reported them. Then they kept up insults for like a week after the war. This led to a few in my kingdom hitting into their war. I had zero to do with the those hits into there war. They refused a cf after the hits, so bad leadership on their side. I am sure they are begging others to help them but why would anyone help them? They refuse to cf, even a short cf because they have the button right now and plan to declare on us obviously. So keep running around crying it warms my heart, but you have been misinformed obviously.
I’m sorry I don’t normally get involved in this, and have tried to stay out of this drama but there are just too many contradictions.

I took out most of the rk, but point is which prov are you again? Pretty sure you said you had zero to do with it, yet here are both the monarch and steward razing in as part of the rk. Don’t worry I have screenshots of the full hits in war and eowcf too. Also curious if 17 different players counts as a “few” players hitting in? I just went through news and counted 17 different hitters from your kd. Guess 17/24 counts as “few”. Also have screen shots of the “cf” you offered in discord asking us to let the razing continue in war and we can agree to cf after war. Never did I or any other ls receive a pm or any legitimate offer or suggestion of cf.

June 10 of YR9 Last Jedi Sucked (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11)
June 10 of YR9 Last Jedi Sucked (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
June 10 of YR9 X Men Dark Phoenix (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
June 10 of YR9 Su1c1de Squad (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
June 10 of YR9 X Men Dark Phoenix (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
June 10 of YR9 The Predator (4:8) razed 15 acres of RobEm (6:11).
June 10 of YR9 Blood Blue Moon (4:8) razed 6 acres of RobEm (6:11).
June 10 of YR9 Alas, the once proud province of RobEm has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Message me directly in game and I’m more than happy to talk to you. But continuing to talk on forums to win some sort of forum sympathy to make us look like the bad kd who refuses to cf despite your earnest and genuine attempts to diplo is plain false. I don’t condone any sh*t talking from either side and you have my apologies for anything offensive our kd has said. But I’d love to hear you just for once take an ounce of responsibility for anything that occurred.