Quote Originally Posted by Evilyn View Post
#meetoo
Gigs 5 Paragraphs can make this more clear. I too point no fingers.
About 2 weeks ago Hordes and Lotus fought "agreed war". 40 ppl chomping at the bit. Lotus got off 45 attacks in about 50 Mins to Hordz 3

Hordes claimed Lotus Used bot and or scripts to cheat and block Hordez attacks. DEVS said no "evidence" could be found of Bots or Scripts. That's not the same thing as DEVS saying Lotus did not cheat. Just no evidence.

During the heated discussions Lotus said their mates used 3-5 browser pages open per mate to spam the server as OOPS happen when 40 ppl do ops and attacks.
To me and a few Hordez ppl this is an EXPLOIT. The DEVS must agree its an exploit ergo the brand new "HOT FIX"

So, strongly believing Lotus is cheaters, Hordez hit into Lotus war with 6:3 to block Lotus from war Crown

I have read every post in 3 threads cause DEVS making a hot fix is most interesting thing in 3 ages.
I think its wrong to hit into a war but I understand why Hordez did it.
I also think opening 5 browser windows per mate to spam the enemy is wrong and an EXPLOIT or we would not have a HOT FIX
Neither side has a clean nose here.
From the sound of what you're telling me though Lotus had no intentions of exploiting any bug (not sure they knew it existed or not either?). If anything the game itself is at fault for the "oops". Anyways I'm not sure how that would Block Hordes attacks specifically but not their own attacks as any open window for Ops/Attacks would be open to both parties at the same time, yes? While Anyone hitting into a war is bad, and frowned upon, its not against the rules either. However it can lead to no one wanting to war said kingdom for fear that if they win they may get waved while in another war, and other bad stuff that could happen to their kingdom, such as they themselves could get waved while in war. Even worse then waving into a war, is the PKing of provinces while in said war, which i also believe happened right? That is going above and beyond revenge, and into pure spite.

In the end you have to leave it up to the Devs to make the final say on whether any cheating was committed or bug was exploited as they would have time logs to see if it was coordinated. If they felt wrong doing was had, appropriate action would have taken place. Taking things into your own hands even if you felt robbed, is probably not the best course of action.

Once again these are just my opinions on the matter and I don't take one side over the other just giving my insight to whats being explained to me. I suppose you can take that for what its worth to you all.