Thread: Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    If the player you're talking about is Thunder/Rong De, then this is simply untrue. He told you repeatedly that we did not cheat during that war, and he was repeatedly ignored so he dropped it. If you're talking about another player, then I'd love to know who that was. This version of your story is a vast departure from the original version; in fact, originally nothing was ever mentioned about one of our ex-players talking to you, so I feel this is you just covering your ass now tbh.

Anyway yeah this thread isn't about me so I shouldn't have involved myself.

Hey Zulu you dick! I'll Whatsapp you
    Your talking about almost what 7 or 8 ages ago? The war lasted like a 5 to 6 day war right. Entire thing started if I remember right took you 2 days to fund a dragon that we instant killed and then you funded another in like 6 ticks. Anyways we argued about it and parted ways. Don't forget you dealbroke by stealing gc 3 days before war and started the entire mess with pyro. So no I would never war any kingdom you ran as you fight dirty. But I am a nice guy allowed COL to duck us that age and fight you guys for the war crown while we fought pyro instead. I could have easily blocked your war if I wanted. Instead I gave you a cf for free without even taxing you or COL. Yet some how I am the bad guy? But yes I believe you received outside funding so I avoided your kingdoms.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 13-04-2018 at 17:03.

Thread Information