Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

You know I read alot about moderators banning people from forums to remove the "toxic environment" that existed here. And yet the toxic environment in the game is allowed to flourish unchecked.

Really makes me question why I even still play here.

Regular
    Well i would like to thank CoL for making 25ppl quit the game and enjoy life.... spam spam spam... :) gl boys... enjoy a pentium 2 server and the drama this oooops is creating...

Post Fiend
    Ruthless is quitting the game?

Regular
    Most of us ... yes... im not blaming CoL .... its just pointless to play a game where u cant have a fair fight
    Last edited by HellDragos; 06-04-2018 at 08:57.

Regular
    Were still getting oops locked now and then. Very not enjoyable. And no. We havent had this problem before

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDragos View Post
    Most of us ... yes... im not blaming CoL .... its just pointless to play a game where u cant have a fair fight
    So the KD that had their friends hit in to war is quitting cause the game isn't fair?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    So the KD that had their friends hit in to war is quitting cause the game isn't fair?
    u rlly need help mate... if david would reset this war start with the new thing he just made... u might not be so cocky..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDragos View Post
    u rlly need help mate... if david would reset this war start with the new thing he just made... u might not be so cocky..
    What? How am I cocky? I'm not in any of the 3 KDs in question. I just hate how KDs that can't compete fairly default to "we're going to raze you in war" when they get waved or have their feelings hurt by a better KD. It seems to be the go to response for every crap KD that can't handle being waved.

I've never had any issues dealing with CoL. Ruthless can be a bit annoying because they think they are better and more important than they actually are, but overall no major issues either. Hordez I've never heard of but I'll watch for their garbage play if we ever encounter them.

Enthusiast
    Your confused, some of my guys were going to hit into any war col went into. Had nothing to do with ruthless.....obvously col didn't mind it because they never msged me or ask for a cf. Lol

Regular
    What? How am I cocky? I'm not in any of the 3 KDs in question. I just hate how KDs that can't compete fairly default to "we're going to raze you in war" when they get waved or have their feelings hurt by a better KD. It seems to be the go to response for every crap KD that can't handle being waved.

I've never had any issues dealing with CoL. Ruthless can be a bit annoying because they think they are better and more important than they actually are, but overall no major issues either. Hordez I've never heard of but I'll watch for their garbage play if we ever encounter them.
    U seem to not understand the things that happen... and ty for making us annoying :)) What did we do? wave u to much?

Post Fiend
    @HellDragons, again, can you please explain me how WE locked YOU with our mega-uber-powerful ops when YOU actually locked US by sending first six hits of war and we managed to do zero?
    https://imgur.com/a/iKPe6

And, please direct answer to this question: You applaud Hordez for razing into your crown-deciding war for 2nd day now?

Try to reply like adult.
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Regular
    How did I applaud to anything Hordez did?

And if u think i am a kid... its ok... most ppl think im 12(check with ruthless) but i will tell u only one thing.. and i said it over and over again... i dont blame CoL... i blame the server and the 60+ minutes we got oooops

We did our first 5 hits because this guys were 0.4sec faster then rest...

after that... 1tick of pure love....

Lets just war... and happy Easter

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James View Post
    The facts so far from Discord and other sources:
    7) Hordez and Ruthless have been seen on discord in each others channels discussing this war in the past week
    uh, wut? Hordez don't even have a public discord channel.

But for real? Who are even these kds? And if they are so good why dont they fight any top3 kd? Or does people call age defining wars the race for 5th place?
    Last edited by Foursup; 07-04-2018 at 03:55.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Foursup View Post
    But for real? Who are even these kds? And if they are so good why dont they fight any top3 kd? Or does people call age defining wars the race for 5th place?
    CoL generally competes for the war win and honour crown. Carnage beat them to it consistently, but I believe they disbanded.

Thread Information