Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    If the player you're talking about is Thunder/Rong De, then this is simply untrue. He told you repeatedly that we did not cheat during that war, and he was repeatedly ignored so he dropped it. If you're talking about another player, then I'd love to know who that was. This version of your story is a vast departure from the original version; in fact, originally nothing was ever mentioned about one of our ex-players talking to you, so I feel this is you just covering your ass now tbh.

Anyway yeah this thread isn't about me so I shouldn't have involved myself.

Hey Zulu you dick! I'll Whatsapp you
    Your talking about almost what 7 or 8 ages ago? The war lasted like a 5 to 6 day war right. Entire thing started if I remember right took you 2 days to fund a dragon that we instant killed and then you funded another in like 6 ticks. Anyways we argued about it and parted ways. Don't forget you dealbroke by stealing gc 3 days before war and started the entire mess with pyro. So no I would never war any kingdom you ran as you fight dirty. But I am a nice guy allowed COL to duck us that age and fight you guys for the war crown while we fought pyro instead. I could have easily blocked your war if I wanted. Instead I gave you a cf for free without even taxing you or COL. Yet some how I am the bad guy? But yes I believe you received outside funding so I avoided your kingdoms.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 13-04-2018 at 17:03.

Regular
    Hi Gigs! You should take some of that to the Suggestions forum. I think most view honour as another rank though, something to get points in, rather than a system of grace and fairness that it generally means in common parlance. I think its always been like that, really.
    but I'd like to play in a Utopia where honour meant respect, fairness, or just old fashioned not being mean to one another.

Enough wishful thinking. I've no relevant opinion on the actual topic.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    They got RKed for their mouths, not over the glitch.....
    I guess it is not allowed to get angry for being called cheater on baseless accusations followed by a barrage of countless of profanities in war forum and replying to that. I havent seen any of these pm’s (by 1-2 CoL players) you talked about in discord so i dont know the leangths to them. But isnt it understandable that you as a monarch in your kd get blow back for what you and your kd mates accused CoL of when it simply isnt true.. it just feels like you guys are changing your motives to which ever suites you at the moment? First it was bots/scripts/3rd party clients. then it was spamming (not to mention your own guy questioned that spamming would help since he said you also spammed) and now its mouthing off?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Agsa View Post
    I guess it is not allowed to get angry for being called cheater on baseless accusations followed by a barrage of countless of profanities in war forum and replying to that. I havent seen any of these pm’s (by 1-2 CoL players) you talked about in discord so i dont know the leangths to them. But isnt it understandable that you as a monarch in your kd get blow back for what you and your kd mates accused CoL of when it simply isnt true.. it just feels like you guys are changing your motives to which ever suites you at the moment? First it was bots/scripts/3rd party clients. then it was spamming (not to mention your own guy questioned that spamming would help since he said you also spammed) and now its mouthing off?
    Apparantly you don't understand we are a bunch of randoms thrown together. We do not speak as one, I didn't get involved till we raze killed that province. One of the hot heads intra razed one of our own guys during our current war. Lol. Most razed because of mouthing off but some razed because they felt cheated. Anyways my offer for a cf still stands and has stood for awhile. Pick the length and send one over. But if you guys want to continue this on till next age I am game. Death, iamjustaman and a few others made it personal. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Apparantly you don't understand we are a bunch of randoms thrown together. We do not speak as one, I didn't get involved till we raze killed that province. One of the hot heads intra razed one of our own guys during our current war. Lol. Most razed because of mouthing off but some razed because they felt cheated. Anyways my offer for a cf still stands and has stood for awhile. Pick the length and send one over. But if you guys want to continue this on till next age I am game. Death, iamjustaman and a few others made it personal. ;)

Ok so you hold CoL responsible as a whole for a few players ”mouthing off” but when it comes to your own kd its every man for themselves. Interestesting. Im not CoL LS, so i dont have anything to say about cf’s or politics but as you might have seen from us not interfering in your war except that 1 prov at beginning before he was reigned in, we try to not go to that level and isnt that showing intent more than a cf ever would.. im happy to be in a kd that dont do **** play. Anyways, Im out.. gl hf.
    Last edited by Agsa; 13-04-2018 at 19:27.

laugh: Its a bugg 15-20 ages old and u call people noob? Get 3 webb browsers and spamm!! We spamm due to oops smart ass. We spamm since its oops for us aswell?

loky: We experienced same problem as 4:8 but we kept pushing "Send" and "Cast" button. Since you think that's reason "we broke server" and something that shouldn't be done you obviously gave up after first few oppses. It's simple. We had 7 FAs, 5 HUs and 3 ELs robbing simultaneously on 2-3 tabs from all Dryads.

Me: lol loky you realy believ Hordez gave up hitting send. Its clear they did not use the EXPLOIT of 5 browsers open each over 20 mates.

Squee911: 1. opening multiple windows has not been proven to lag the servers nor has it ever been punished. As a matter of fact it has been used since early ages at OOP to fight the lag and server issues. So it is not exploit of game mechanics.

Me: w00f, and yet we have a hot fix. So you guys claim the server decided Lotus wins. Are you realy so dilusional to think Hordez did not try send more than once. 45 attacks from lotus only 3 from Hordez in nearly an hour. Something Bad Happened.

Caelum: Every kingdom that has warred CoL this age has reported this when warring against 6:11. I called out this very kingdom for this weeks ago in the bugs forum. Me: Caelum what KD you in? PM me if you dont wanna post here.

**Perv: An automated script to steal war horses. It is not against the rules. You just butthurt you don't have it but CoL does. Me: Is Perv in CoL? If he is, all their WINS are worthless lies.**

Pillz: That'd be against the rules

littlehobbit: I personally got locked 46 min. I got oops. I do not accuse Conffesion but in all fairness they managed to attack and op us as opposed to us who coudnt do anything. If 5 kds accuse 1kd of scripting then maybe its a bit more than just a coincidence. But the devs cant figure it out

Pillz:This thread makes me hopeful for the future of the game. Hordez looking for players or what? Me: LOLO

drakson: Ruthless knew the oops problems. we sent half of our horses on 1st attack cause we knew they will get stolen first seconds. i sent out on the 12th second. From that point it was all col and the wh steals spam. ive warred a lot of active kds. FS, Sparta, BB, Sleepy, Wsk but this had never happened at the extent that happens with col. its fishy.

loky: We had 15 people robbing horses which is inasanely overpowered thief op and you know that. If clicking buttons as fast as possible is against rules then - yes, we are guilty.

Me: 3-5 windows open to spam the enemy with ops IS an exploit of game mechanics.

littlehobbit: 46 minutes lock average per total kd is insane imho. We managed to send 6 attacks, but u managed to do all ops and attacks- before all our kd could do anything else again.

HellDragos:i would like to thank CoL for making 25ppl quit the game , spam spam spam.

Shortizz: I have tangled with COL twice, Both times i have a ghetto rogue instantly gathering my KD's intel. If you had known them or dealt with them, you would know they are the most conniving KD on the server. They have multis gathering intel and suddenly have a bunch of gc out of nowhere, when we SOT them a 2nd round.

azsxdcfv: if HordeZ felt that CoL weren't being sporting, that would explain why he doesnt feel the need to do so either.

Paradise: More kingdom will raze into CoL's next war I'm sure.

Palem: If they were using a bot to spam ops at a superhuman speed, the devs would have noticed when they looked into your war's activity.

Me: Palem please explain why Lotus got 45 attacks while Hordez got 2-3, in the first hour. Thats all Hordez wants to know.
    Last edited by 0papa; 15-04-2018 at 12:13. Reason: Have Fun and Prosper
    Have Fun & Prosper

I guess some one could make a post and say COL is whats wrong with Utopia

Post Fiend
    Yes. COL is whats wrong with utopia. They should just disband.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    Yes. COL is whats wrong with utopia. They should just disband.
    Good luck with that...The Lotus Alliance has been around longer than the color blue has been on the color wheel!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    Is using multiple tabs really that frowned upon? I always have Espionage + Thievery + Mystic + War Room open when I'm hitting. It speeds everything up dramatically (plus I don't trust my memory, so switching tab is better than redoing a SoM). It helps me get QF up immediately for my next hit, and let's me send out ASAP.

Granted, that's very different to spamming ops (I can't spam ops as a heavy attacker with average tpa and terrible wpa) but I wasn't aware using multiple tabs was viewed poorly. I think it's just more efficient.
    It goes without saying that exploits that interfere with the enemy kingdom being able to do ops and hits are reprehensible. But I can't claim to know if that's what's going on here.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Hordez actions are legal but they are killing the game.

Regular
    How is opening multiple windows during war to do ops/attack considered an exploit.....

sheesh, i've been doing it every war for a very long time now. It's nothing new nor groundbreaking.

Thread Information