Thread: Sassy Wolf

Sassy Wolf

Forum moderator or destroyer of all things fun?

Discuss
    #Sonny

Regular
    Officer buzzkill did the best thing, plz ban mansoor

Forum Addict
    Wth i spent 1,5h on writing that and having meetings at the same time. It was a joke and all involved can take it. Here i try to make this forum alive...

Renigades Revange - The True story within #1 KD

I don't even know if we crowned or not, but I can't keep this in anymore. If all you people think it is glamorous being in the kd that crowned you are all wrong. I single handedly had to carry this kd where it is. Did I need all other players? They are just infidel tools for me. I have been the glue, the spider to keep all **** together. People talk about hesus and maug...wtf. Read this to get the true story of all the infidels in this kd and what i really feel about them.

Maugrim: You are a true war leader but my good. Do you have to REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY There are other people relying on you!

Hesus: you are such a REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY. You say you are a nice person REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY. you pissed off everyone and I want to REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY seriously!!! GINGER PEOPLE DO HAVE SOULS!

Kveli: omg, I quit cause hesus can't plan. I hate Mansoor cause he is so popular. My army is home, i wanna attack and max gain. Almost worse than MVP. Yes you are damn active and do prep really well and organize the **** out of the kd REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

cappo: so disappointed in you. I actually thought you were good. REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY...well you werent! you are like 30 plus and looking like 40 plus.

Strk9: Yes we know you have your own construction company but dude, REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY boner cause from behind you look like a blonde woman. Just cut it already!

Matija: REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY dude, no one in the kd finds you funny.

Magic: I think REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

No7orious: My pakistani brother.... REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY. I don't know why you and magic have this love for science... REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY.

Stefan: Learn english and stop REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY Madness!

Eleutheria: Only woman in kdREDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY. donate money to the poor instead!

Sonny: you were my padawan but learned the game and felt you didn't need me REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY I know I am Brown Stallion REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY Don't think I didn't notice.

Fatcat: A swedish REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Sonaris: Why is it that I call you and then if i give wave REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY you are from Trinidad and Tobago... REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Bry: Wow, you didnt die this age! I am impressed! REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Beck: You are my mate since long. REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Chyrus: wow, REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Rust: dude, I call you and you make me scared manREDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Blergh: I actually have nothing bad to say about you. REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Rpg: Also late joiner, I guess sleepy on you tooREDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Fizzloges: REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Diabien: REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Don Juan: I wished you played this age with us man, REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

MVP: GIVE ME MAX GAIN! I WANNA HIT MAX GAINREDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Lockheart; dude, REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Scitzo: Malaysian brother, [B]REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY[/BREDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Spekkie: I love you! REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Chadbrochill and Ragemen: Left our kd to join Emertiti cause the wanted to crow! REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

Proteus & Flogger: I have no more Crowns than you! REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY

I don't know if I forgot anyone, I don't care. REDACTED FYI THIS WAS FUNNY
    Last edited by Strokeofgenuis; 20-04-2018 at 02:21.
    #Sonny

The Brown Stallion cannot be tamed!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you want to voice concerns about a moderator you need to PM the mod in question, another mod, or the owners

Thread Information