Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

Regular
    CoL has better planning and better execution.
    Hordez has larger mouths and zero reluctance to raze into wars.
    Didn't you say you'd quit the game? Don't let the door hit you.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Your confused, some of my guys were going to hit into any war col went into. Had nothing to do with ruthless.....obvously col didn't mind it because they never msged me or ask for a cf. Lol
    Razing into war - the last refuge of incompetent losers.
    If you don't have a grip of what your kingdom does, no wonder you lost.
    I don't play in any of these kingdoms and I don't know COL, I do know they have a widespread positive rep. World is full of entitled losers who think they are too good to lose.
    Quite pathetic.

Forum Fanatic
    I still see this going on about COL and opps.

Ive played atleast a few ages . Ive never had a issue with COL ,Warred them this age also and had 0 issues with opps when we warred them.

What we have had issues with as many have stated is when a war is agreed and the button is used. Every war thats reported this issue i believe has had that in common.Instead of continuing this mess and hitting into wars why not put the blame where it goes .We have it appears a bad code causing it.

I know its easy to see people with no time here running in still pointing fingers at things they dont seem to know alot about. When it happened to us David was actually in our chat room when we hit the war agreed button and the game crashed . We were not warring Col. When we warred them we had 0 issues. Let it go folks. CH i really figured you would have shut this down weeks ago when it happened to kds that were not fighting COL.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

<Removed for target sharing>
    Last edited by Palem; 07-04-2018 at 21:40.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    <Removed for target sharing>
    Mind showing some evidence? I find that baseless accusation is as pathetic as well.
    Last edited by Palem; 07-04-2018 at 21:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post

Ive played atleast a few ages . Ive never had a issue with COL ,Warred them this age also and had 0 issues with opps when we warred them.

What we have had issues with as many have stated is when a war is agreed and the button is used. Every war thats reported this issue i believe has had that in common.Instead of continuing this mess and hitting into wars why not put the blame where it goes .We have it appears a bad code causing it.

I know its easy to see people with no time here running in still pointing fingers at things they dont seem to know alot about. When it happened to us David was actually in our chat room when we hit the war agreed button and the game crashed . We were not warring Col. When we warred them we had 0 issues. Let it go folks. CH i really figured you would have shut this down weeks ago when it happened to kds that were not fighting COL.
    indeed we did war u guys and it was all ok...and it was oop war so if it was the case of oppps and colluding with the game thats when it should have happened tbh
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Regular
    If this is happening to everybody - to all that know when war/hostile is starting and they spam massive amounts of ops/attacks why would you people think COL is behind it?

OOOPS happen to everybody. It happened to us twice this age. This war with Emeriti both sides were mostly locked in for ~30 minutes. But both sides knew it was just the game acting up.

It's the same for everybody. I am sorry Hordez lost in such a way but you can't blame COL for what happened.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post

Shut what down? COL made it personal with their constant running of their mouths. I never asked for them to be punished for cheating or anything. Only thing I asked for was my kingdom be dropped from a bull**** war that got turned into a farm fest due to a glitch. I firmly believe COL figured away to abuse the glitch by using a bot, but I can't prove it. How could I? COL has no interest of shutting down this thing, so why would I?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'll just remind people to remain as polite as possible. Calling people losers and pathetic and so on isn't appropriate.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'll just remind people to remain as polite as possible. Calling people losers and pathetic and so on isn't appropriate.
    Why no ban palem. Getting kind now?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    I don't play in any of these kingdoms and I don't know COL, I do know they have a widespread positive rep. World is full of entitled losers who think they are too good to lose.
    Quite pathetic.
    I was elected leader of this kingdom for my knowledge and my ability to get alot of wars that I generally win. I don't control anyone in my kingdom as we are a brand new kingdom. Glad you think COL are such great guys, I have a very different opinion of them. This isn't my first run in with col, they dealbroke SYG last age during our oop war. Previous ages they dodged my kingdoms to fight lesser opponents. So I look at COL as a ghetto bashing group of deal breakers who will do anything to win. Including abusing a glitch in a game to get a leg up. They even reported a few of my guys for cursing, sure they cursed but is it necessary when you got a easy war win thanks to a glitch? Sorry I have zero respect for COL but glad you like them.

Post Fiend
    I didnt know who COL is either. I only know they are a bunch of guys.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDragos View Post
    How did I applaud to anything Hordez did?
    You missed question mark. I'm asking you if you applaud/approve Hordez razing into war 3rd day now. Cause from your posts it seems like it.
    Last edited by loky; 07-04-2018 at 22:21. Reason: typo
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Post Fiend
    Reporting users for the hope to get them banned in an already-easy-war is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Quite pathetic.
    I have tangled with COL twice, just gathering their intel etc etc. Both times i have a ghetto rogue instantly gathering my KD's intel. If you had known them or dealt with them, you would know they are the most conniving KD on the server. Always demanding this and that to war, have multis gathering intel and suddenly have a bunch of gc out of nowhere when we SOT a 2nd round. Although their ability to have the button for every war is indeed impressive, explains why their first 15mins is better planned.

Cold is not a immature kid. I bet he lost his fair share of wars, but i dont see him doing this to other KDs he lost to.

Thread Information