Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hordez is everything wrong with Utopia

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    I was elected leader of this kingdom for my knowledge and my ability to get alot of wars that I generally win. I don't control anyone in my kingdom as we are a brand new kingdom. Glad you think COL are such great guys, I have a very different opinion of them. This isn't my first run in with col, they dealbroke SYG last age during our oop war. Previous ages they dodged my kingdoms to fight lesser opponents. So I look at COL as a ghetto bashing group of deal breakers who will do anything to win. Including abusing a glitch in a game to get a leg up. They even reported a few of my guys for cursing, sure they cursed but is it necessary when you got a easy war win thanks to a glitch? Sorry I have zero respect for COL but glad you like them.
    So your beef is the devs didn't treat you differently from other kingdoms, and COL reported you for bad language.
    And you raze into their war for that.
    Exceptional sportsmanship.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    So your beef is the devs didn't treat you differently from other kingdoms, and COL reported you for bad language.
    He didn't break any rules tbh. Sportsmanship is something that we impose upon ourselves as a community, and if he felt that CoL weren't being sporting, that would explain why he doesnt feel the need to do so either.

Naturally we disagree on interfering in war, but then again game mechanics allows for it and this is usually done when one party perceives a great injustice done upon them.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    He didn't break any rules tbh. Sportsmanship is something that we impose upon ourselves as a community, and if he felt that CoL weren't being sporting, that would explain why he doesnt feel the need to do so either.

Naturally we disagree on interfering in war, but then again game mechanics allows for it and this is usually done when one party perceives a great injustice done upon them.
    Razing into war is what those who can't achieve do.
    Even COL being exonerated by Devs isn't enough for that ghetto. Theirs is the persistence of confidence over ability.

A) they know better than Devs, and frankly if there was a way to cheat here, the poachers turned gamekeeper owners would know
    B) they couldn't possibly have lost under their own steam.

So yeah exceptional sportsmanship.

Enthusiast
    If I'm following it correctly it sounds like this ghetto is mad at CoL because they got reported for sending inappropriate messages? <removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 10-04-2018 at 21:48.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    If I'm following it correctly it sounds like this ghetto is mad at CoL because they got reported for sending inappropriate messages? <removed>
    Your just silly, inappropriate msgs where thrown from both sides only one side reported them. Then they kept up insults for like a week after the war. This led to a few in my kingdom hitting into their war. I had zero to do with the those hits into there war. They refused a cf after the hits, so bad leadership on their side. I am sure they are begging others to help them but why would anyone help them? They refuse to cf, even a short cf because they have the button right now and plan to declare on us obviously. So keep running around crying it warms my heart, but you have been misinformed obviously.
    Last edited by Palem; 10-04-2018 at 21:48.

Enthusiast
    Razing into war is what those who can't achieve do.
    Even COL being exonerated by Devs isn't enough for that ghetto. Theirs is the persistence of confidence over ability.

A) they know better than Devs, and frankly if there was a way to cheat here, the poachers turned gamekeeper owners would know
    B) they couldn't possibly have lost under their own steam.

So yeah exceptional sportsmanship.
    Devs did a hot fix to stop col and others from doing what they where doing. Hits into their war got started over their loud mouths and insults. Plain and simple .

Post Fiend
    More kingdom will raze into CoL's next war I'm sure.

Forum Addict
    Devs did a hot fix to stop col and others from doing what they where doing. Hits into their war got started over their loud mouths and insults. Plain and simple .
    So the devs say they weren't cheating but you still insist it's an exploit.
    War them again 1-1 if you're so heartbroken about losing.

Also being salty about inappropriate messages.... people got a right to report them. It's not a macho mark of hardness to be inured to them.

Enthusiast
    So the devs say they weren't cheating but you still insist it's an exploit.
    War them again 1-1 if you're so heartbroken about losing.

Also being salty about inappropriate messages.... people got a right to report them. It's not a macho mark of hardness to be inured to them.
    When did the devs say what they did was okay? I must have missed that I guess but lucky for us in utopia we can self police stuff. For instance their insults towards us, so we raze into their wars. I have never been the type of guy who rats on people, I have always handled things my way. I asked for us to be dropped out of a war that got ruined do to a glitch. If I ran the game I would have dropped us out and apologized for the incovience then attempt to fix it. But I don't run the game, so some of my guys decided to police wrongs done to them by people within COL. Col leadership could have cfed if they wanted to, but decided not to. Anyways I still haven't heard COL cleared of any wrong doing. Instead they put a hot fix in to stop them. So Even if devs came out and said col did nothing wrong, why did they put a hot fix in place?

Enthusiast
    Oops are a server issue that affects both sides. It seems everyone who loses a war and can't handle it just runs around calling their opponent cheaters. I recall Emeriti being accused of intentionally causing oops in previous ages as well.

Why would you expect the devs to give you special treatment for oops compared to every other war that has had issues?

Director of Age Changes
    Your confused, some of my guys were going to hit into any war col went into. Had nothing to do with ruthless.....obvously col didn't mind it because they never msged me or ask for a cf. Lol
    I was elected leader of this kingdom for my knowledge and my ability to get alot of wars that I generally win. I don't control anyone in my kingdom as we are a brand new kingdom.
    lmao
    So what you're saying is... you lead a trashy ghetto that razes into wars when salty after a loss.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    When did the devs say what they did was okay?
    What we did? Enlighten me please.

Anyways I still haven't heard COL cleared of any wrong doing. (...) So Even if devs came out and said col did nothing wrong, why did they put a hot fix in place?
    https://imgur.com/a/PhQBl

P.S. Forum fights were never our thing
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Veteran
    Coldhearted was one of several players who, after we (MRC) beat them four or five ages ago in a tight war, came onto the forums and wrote a big post claiming we had been stealing from other KDs through our war stance because how else could we possibly have beaten them...
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Coldhearted was one of several players who, after we (MRC) beat them four or five ages ago in a tight war, came onto the forums and wrote a big post claiming we had been stealing from other KDs through our war stance because how else could we possibly have beaten them...
    One of your players joined my kingdom and told me you did. Jeez. Also all I did was avoid warring you guys, beyond that I never really worried to much about it.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 12-04-2018 at 21:39.

Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Welcome back josh!!!!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information