Thread: Can't delete Forum threads

Can't delete Forum threads

I've been trying to delete forum threads all age, removed my adblocker as your ads are somehow getting through it now, as well as you have also set things so people running adblockers get blocked from posting in forum at times (Dirty ass stuff guys, get better adds or I'm gonna be gone from this game soon if this continues). Anyway, whats going on? is there a fix for this coming? Anyone else having this problem?

Only thing i know to be related to this is the use of bots? Only time I experience this issue was with use of munkbot

Enthusiast
    I have ad block on my phone because I got sick of the popup ad spam and I haven't noticed any issues related to accessing the forum or ads getting through.

No idea on the delete thing though, maybe only mods can?

Hmm, I'll try disabling Monk to see if that works. And Monarchs/Stewards are the ones that can delete/stick/close threads.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy99 View Post
    Hmm, I'll try disabling Monk to see if that works. And Monarchs/Stewards are the ones that can delete/stick/close threads.
    Oooooh in game forum. I was thinking this forum for some reason. I deleted threads last age as Steward with ad block and without munk. Being a nobody this age so I can't check now.

Post Fiend
    munk blocks your ability to delete threads in your forums..

Thread Information