Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4:15 vs 5:1? Is it happening?

Truly the most disappointing eoa revelation.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    Cant say hip did a good prep , they did not even max eco in thier eowcf. Is that RR faults? I was excited to war u guys and u just ... if it was we vs u and we had low land/nw we should still war u nobody remember nr2.
    In what way did we not max eco? We were at like 3 mpa on average most of the pump with max employment, faded homes in during draft etc. We ran this entire age with almost zero alchemy sci, as we can prep without it just fine under normal situations, so the only thing we could have done was swapped a bunch of profs to get a small boost in alchemy sci, but that would have come back to bite us in war and wouldn't have assisted much. We were 34k acres smaller upon war end (you guys explored +10k). We spent 190 million gc and 640,000 soldiers on exploring, money that we had to wait over a day to come in. We had to spend 150 million on rebuild (after credits) which left us with approx 1.5 billion gc for training. I'm sure we could have prepped better, but it was not a bad prep, it was logistically not possible to match your pump.

You guys essentially got to do a 10 day prep on top of a previous prep you did. You had 1.5 billion gc stocked with a rebuild cost of approx 400 million, and a previously invested troop value of 1.5 billion gc. So you had 2.6 billion gc invested in military to our 1.5 billion gc.

You would have had 8 unbreakables after the first wave to our 1. It's easy to say you would have warred us rolls reversed, but you wouldn't have. We weren't going to farm out just so you could get a quad crown.

Also, I'm pretty sure we won't win WW crown anyway, but no, we absolutely wouldn't have a hard time "accepting" it if we do.
    Last edited by Swagger; 11-04-2018 at 21:40.

Forum Addict
    I didn't put much effort into looking into your kd but I did see you still had a dragon like 12+ hours into the eowcf. That was a bit weird.

Postaholic
    It flew away on its own 13 hours after war ended. We calced that it was cost effective to let it leave (we still had lowish peons and econ buildings still coming in for a good chunk of that 13 hour duration, so the income lost was fairly negligible ) than slaying it, as it had over 1 million hp and we needed soldiers for explore.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    Cant say hip did a good prep , they did not even max eco in thier eowcf. Is that RR faults? I was excited to war u guys and u just ... if it was we vs u and we had low land/nw we should still war u nobody remember nr2.
    Nobody remembers nr 1 these ages either :P

Thread Information