Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offense and Defense questions!

Veteran
    WTs and CS are much more effective than defensive tpa. That's why F/T is so viable, and why CS is so powerful. 20% WT and CS = 50% autofail already, and given that you're unlikely to be able to MV CS off a mystic, you're in pretty good hands. You can't truly stop a determined rogue, but you can make them bleed every step of the way...
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    WTs and CS are much more effective than defensive tpa. That's why F/T is so viable, and why CS is so powerful. 20% WT and CS = 50% autofail already, and given that you're unlikely to be able to MV CS off a mystic, you're in pretty good hands. You can't truly stop a determined rogue, but you can make them bleed every step of the way...
    This is true as well, I wanted to get one of our Faeries to run tact this age, but no one was willing, and I was the only one rolling mystic at first.

Enthusiast
    I really want to see someone play a tact, then run 10 thieves and have CS and 20% WT up all the time.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    I really want to see someone play a tact, then run 10 thieves and have CS and 20% WT up all the time.
    Get infiltrated once, MV +raze/GA. All the lowest tpa people NS him without fails :D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Get infiltrated once, MV +raze/GA. All the lowest tpa people NS him without fails :D
    Yeah, we utilized similar strategies on Tacts this age.. When they were a NS target, we would hit them in waves, starting with MV to drop CS. CS is great against less coordinated thieves, or if you are online to replace it right away.. :D

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Well I only play Elf, so it is a proper move for me. But now do you mention it it is risky for those races without the WPA bonus.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Thread Information