Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avian pure attacker war build

Pretty much agree with that octobrev says about training before war as opposed to during. if you can do it in war thats great, but just warring is more important.

Wages usually end up at 50% shortly after war starts, unless your peons are allowed to pile back up (this is an Avian perk to some extent, also a curse) ... and yes credits can carry you a certain distance in training.

As for homes in war, i dont really see it. other than a Rogue or someone who desperately needs their BE (rogues want it for TD effect of saving their thieves) ... great for pumping up before a war, but during war they can become an issue. You feel the need to have income etc for your own sustainability, and if you don't have KD logistics for dependable wage aid, then maybe some banks would be useful for that, but i would still rather lean toward TD and steal the GC i needed for that matter.

The problem with having econ in war for a 'pure' attacker is that it means you have peons, and having peons while being an attacking threat (able to break enemy TMs generally is the bar) is a beacon for attack. Having piles of peons is akin to having 0 incoming acres, in that it makes you a prime chain target. 0 incoming for obvious reasons, having peons is less so, but when you are overpopulated they leave your province at a limited/flat rate, whereas your military leaves at a rate relative to how much you are overpopulated. The more peons you have once you become overpopulated, the more units you are going to have to release, because peons can't just be 'dropped' from your population like soldiers can, via aid.

edit; military desertion does reach a point where the losses/tick no longer increases at =>200% overpopulated
    Last edited by RattleHead; 13-04-2018 at 01:25.

Thread Information