Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13 day war

13 day war

In middle of 13 day war flipped networth from 1.5 negative to 700k in our favor 24 v 21 at start
    Last edited by TimothyLWalker; 13-04-2018 at 23:08.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyLWalker View Post
    In middle of 13 day war other kingdom mad we didnt surrender day 5 and we have turned 1.5mill networth difference into 700k positive in favor of us so all in all 2.2 mill nw swing it may go till end of age. we started war down 24 provinces to 21
    Thanks for letting everybody know?

Veteran
    If you're gonna try sneak a brag in under the pretense of news, at least give us KD numbers! What's wrong with you man?!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

its not a brag just letting you know 20 day war brewingand I liked the post from like the 2 ages ago with the war the last weeks with Ghetto Nightmare and its I also thought u cant post kingdom numbers
    Last edited by TimothyLWalker; 13-04-2018 at 22:45.

In middle of 13 day war flipped networth from 1.5 negative to 700k in our favor 24 v 21 at start
    So the middle is 6 and a half days??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

its not a brag just letting you know 20 day war brewingand I liked the post from like the 2 ages ago with the war the last weeks with Ghetto Nightmare and its I also thought u cant post kingdom numbers
    Locations ARE allowed now. Just no target sharing like hit DavidC in 1:1 :-p
    - unknown

Veteran
    Yeah but if youre trying to tell a story, tell a news story! Give details. Dont just say “look how bad were smashing these dudes” cos then it just looks like bragging. You have an audience!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Regular
    You'll never catch our 22 day record! (Because there aren't enough days left in the age)

Enjoy and good luck in your war.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Post Fiend
    LOL, you guys posted in the general forums.

Allow me to indulge anybody that cares.

We started war at a -400/500K nw deficit and were approaching 1 million NW lead in our favor when a Ruby dragon finally shows up on like day 8 or 9. I don't even care anymore what day it is. Congrats on your stellar dragon funding.

Kingdom decides apparently after we sent a gold dragon just behind their ruby, and killed their ritual that they were still in it enough to not surrender.

Instead of playing their crap show of a strategy, I ordered a full stop to the war on our side and offered them a mutual peace to get them out of this crap war they couldn't bother accepting defeat in.

It took them what 2-3 days on top of us no longer strategizing to match our NW. 2-3 days guys.....this kingdom is trash. So this trash kingdom that says they flipped networth in the middle of the war, is not only lying, but it took everything I just said to make it happen.

TRASH.

They can enjoy their loss and the credibility that goes along with it.

Post Demon
    I'm sure there is still a few kingdoms out there who never surrender and always chose the forced surrender when they are losing a war, most of them are pretty bad thougth since few good players will chose to stay there for long, so any decent kingdom can get that win eventually.

Nw is not always a good indicator of who win or loses, if you mannaged to chain none of the opponents t/m's but all of their attackers you are still in a bad position if your own t/m's has been obliterated.

I've always feelt that in a warring kingdom if you can win whithout taking land overall, or better still pull a win while being down acres that is a bigger and better achievement to winning up thousands of acres. Most warring kingdoms starts to lose when they get to big and are pushed towards opponents out of their league.

Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    LOL, you guys posted in the general forums.

Allow me to indulge anybody that cares.

We started war at a -400/500K nw deficit and were approaching 1 million NW lead in our favor when a Ruby dragon finally shows up on like day 8 or 9. I don't even care anymore what day it is. Congrats on your stellar dragon funding.

Kingdom decides apparently after we sent a gold dragon just behind their ruby, and killed their ritual that they were still in it enough to not surrender.

Instead of playing their crap show of a strategy, I ordered a full stop to the war on our side and offered them a mutual peace to get them out of this crap war they couldn't bother accepting defeat in.

It took them what 2-3 days on top of us no longer strategizing to match our NW. 2-3 days guys.....this kingdom is trash. So this trash kingdom that says they flipped networth in the middle of the war, is not only lying, but it took everything I just said to make it happen.

TRASH.

They can enjoy their loss and the credibility that goes along with it.
    Mutual peace is for losers... and you got alot of trash talkin goin on...
    - unknown

Stopped strategizing? LOL Don't make ma laugh.

You guys started waving us. 24 man kd waving us 21 man kd at the start, so like every good KD who has balls we gave you all a full round of ops and all that. Now if you get our meaning, you would have backed off or sent/asked for a cf.

But no, you guys decided to clinch an easy war against a 3 man lesser kd and hit us more. With the button on hand, why not? We declared war on you. Note that one new province joined in in the middle of war, so for the sake of your pride I'll say its 24 vs 22.

You had all the econ and TM advantage, good strategy in the beginning I'd say. What I do not understand is since when does NW mean anything in war? Don't give me that crap that you "stopped strategizing" half way in war coz we "don't know when to quit". Its day 5 or so in the war when we flipped the NW. Also since when does tanking a dragon mean we should lose? You sent a GOLD DRAGON to a dwarf core of course we are going to tank it.

Your steward approached me about the Mutual peace thingy, saying you ordered a full stop to fighting to negotiate an MP, yeah well you should have negotiated it WHILE fighting. You stopped hits on your own accord without telling us beforehand so what makes you think I in any sane mind will order my guys to stop hitting? "oh they seem to be stopping hits we should stop hits too?"

Later correspondence from you are nothing more than trash talk, so don't blame my guys for bringing this up here. I'm gonna put up what you sent me.

Mail 1:

Do this kingdom a favor next age and avoid us. I mean this as honest as humanly possible, CF us wherever you are. While I've been silent and haven't given much of a crap since day what 8/9 of this war, I do however don't give a **** to do it all over again with another ****ty kingdom each age going forward. No strategy takes 10-14 days to enact, especially after I trim off NW for a ruby I didn't have to slay. That's before your NW gap was approaching 1.5 million from the start of war. I mean kudos on your downward spiral!

I sent the MP, as that's your only real option out of this, as far as I'm concerned, until end of age where we will both be served a loss anyways. So congrats on your ****ty strategy and your ****ty kingdom, you guys earn a participation trophy, but I won't play your inept game.

Personally, I feel sad for whoever you guys really are. I've played since Age 2, and I've honestly never met a kingdom that is this bad at knowing when they are beaten, and I certainly won't play your longevity bull**** game.

Mail 2:

It's called pity.

You have my pity.

The victory was at hour 48/72/96, etc. etc,

I offered mutual peace to end the age for the both of us.

Enjoy your loss chief.

> King Python the Sorcerer of Anti LGBT Python (2:3) said: > > Say all you want. 24 vs 21 and you guys cant even get a clear victory.

Worse still is you blame it on "strategy"?

The clear winner is us yet you resort to offering MUTUAL PEACE?

Have some honor dude

Mail 3:

Ah, you are still talking. BTW, I haven't done anything since day 9 of this war. Nono, you've totally won a war I gave up on because you ****ers are retarded.

Enjoy your loss chief.

> King Python the Sorcerer of Anti LGBT Python (2:3) said: > > Pity you then. > > You obviously do not understand the meaning of accepting defeat and moving on. Get used yo sitting on your ivory throne much? Cant hold out for a long war? Well dont wave a kd 3 man lesser than you and expect a short war then fool

Mail 4:

Remember the name and avoid it. I not only won't war you, but I'll waste your time longer than you've wasted mine.

I don't like fighting ****ty kingdoms and you not only fit that bill, you roll around in it like a dog.

Trash kingdom is trash, enjoy your loss, Captain Chief.

> King Python the Sorcerer of Anti LGBT Python (2:3) said: > > Whatever man. > > Dont worry. We see you next age. We will be coming for you. > > Dont blame us for ruining your fun. The wd button is right there in case you strawberries cannot take the commitment required for war and know when to exit gracefully. >

SO. Let me summarize. You rage quit because you cannpt get us to WD, and because you sent a MP so we must accept it? You "stopped caring and strategizing" because you can't find a way to win this? Who is the sore loser now? Nobody backs down form a war they can win.

For your sake I'm gonna end it here. Trash talk me again and I will post out our war logs and then others can judge.

Also yeah keep saying how trashy we are. I've reported your language in the mail. Start acting like an adult and not trump ok

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardelus View Post
    Also yeah keep saying how trashy we are. I've reported your language in the mail. Start acting like an adult and not trump ok
    You are **** and will always be ****.

I'm sorry you suck as an adult and even worse as a warring kingdom.

Post Fiend
    And pity isn't a rage quit. It's me telling you that you are bad at this game.

Thread Information